8th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Nitish yadav007

What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?

I passed 12th with 52% in p.c.b what can i do ?

8th June 2012, 11:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?

Having scored 52% of marks in PCB, decide upon yourself whether you want to carry on in your Science field or you want to diversity.

Its better to carry on in Science filed. Here are the top courses for you to join in Science field after completion of 12th class in PCB.
-MBBS
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy course

You can also join Pharmacy related courses like
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy

There are number of Science related streams being offered under B.Sc course with the duration of 3 years and with the following subjects
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Botany
-Zoology
-Microbiology
-Genetics etc.

If you want to diversify to technical related specialization, then you can opt for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications which a technical related stream.

It will take time for you to settle in career in Science field especially if you complete Post Graduation in M.Sc.

Choose wise career option and go for it.

Wish you all the best.
8th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the most popular course or diploma that should be done after 12th with having 70% marks?
8th June 2012, 12:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have secured 52% in PCB you are eligible for the B.Sc course. It will be difficult to secure admission for MBBS, BDS course. You must consider non science stream. It is important to select a course where you can excel. Academic records play an important role especially in the job market.
8th June 2012, 01:22 PM

Smile Re: What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?

Having scored 52% of marks in PCB, decide upon yourself whether you want to carry on in your Science field or you want to diversity.

Its better to carry on in Science filed. Here are the top courses for you to join in Science field after completion of 12th class in PCB.
-MBBS
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy cours
e

You can also join Pharmacy related courses like
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy

There are number of Science related streams being offered under B.Sc course with the duration of 3 years and with the following subjects
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Botany
-Zoology
-Microbiology
-Genetics etc.

If you want to diversify to technical related specialization, then you can opt for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications which a technical related stream.

It will take time for you to settle in career in Science field especially if you complete Post Graduation in M.Sc.

Choose wise career option and go for it.

Wish you all the best.

~~AKSHAY~~
8th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Am going to join into B.Tech in agriculture. What salary i can get after completing my B.Tech(agri)
10th February 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class 10....she is not able to decide which stream to take up in class11 ...academically she is scoring decent marks....she is not very outgoing.....so what field will be best suited for her
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?