8th June 2012, 06:59 PM
bhavika s

Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?

i have completed my mbbs in russia can i GET the MS degree from usa/ uk??
if then what would be the formalties or documents needed?
and what would be the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  2. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  3. What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  5. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  6. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  7. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  8. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  9. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  10. What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
  11. Formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  14. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements and total fee to study MBBS in Russia?
  16. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  17. Yearly fee for MBBS course in Russia? Any other exams in India to work as a doctor in india?
  18. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
25th July 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?

I want to m.s from russiya so plese tell me how much fee much fee structure for m.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?