8th June 2012, 10:18 PM
braj00000

How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?

Dear sir/ madam

I have comleted dip. in Electronics & telecommunication engg. I want to get admission in AMIE. What is the procedure & total fee p.a. & course duration

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  2. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  5. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  6. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  7. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  8. How to get admission in AMIE?
  9. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  10. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [New]
  13. How to do B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in digital electronics
  14. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering from HBTE
  15. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  17. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
25th June 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?

i have completed 12th science (pcm) but i have got a supplementary which m going to answer on 29th june so can i get admission to amie goa
6th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?

How to get admission in AMIE in electrical engg after completing diploma
6th July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admition in amie after completing diploma in civil engg.
15th July 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get addmission in amie after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
20th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i have diploma in civil engg now want to get addmission in amie,what is procedure to fill form?
24th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

http://www.amiestudycircle.com/download_prospectus.htm
3rd August 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in amie? tell me the fees structure and procedure? which the best college to stduy amie? just nw i'm completed DECE i prefered to do amie is it right choice?
15th August 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
13th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
when admission start in amie?
15th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am tudent of btech and i complete my diploma can i apply for ami
25th September 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

whats the rules of amie
and whats the limits of amie
5th October 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my Diploma with Civil Engg. How to get admission in AMIE ?
16th October 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam

I have comleted dip. in Electronics & telecommunication engg. I want to get admission in AMIE. What is the procedure
12th December 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam

i have completed dip. in mechanical engg. i want to get admission in amie.what is the procedure?
15th December 2012, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam

I have comleted dip. in Electrical engg. from JRN University Rajasthan, I want to get admission in AMIE. What is the procedure & total fee & course duration.
4th February 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I have completed dip. in civil engg. from narayana polytechic, I want to get admission in AMIE. what is the proceducer & total fee & course duration
22nd April 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission process for AMIE after completion of diploma in automobile engineerig?
30th April 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
when start to admission AMIE and what is the procedure &Fee structure........
20th June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am complete my diploma in electrical and now I wanna do btech in instrumentation and control. Is it possible?
If it is possible then please give me some sugetion.
My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 919904000120.
Thank you.
25th October 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have comleted dip. in Electrical engg.from CusrowWadia college in pune I want to get admission in AMIE. What is the procedure & total fee & course duration.
my mail is vaishalipmc1.gmail.com
16th June 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam

I have comleted dip. in Electronics & telecommunication engg. I want to get admission in AMIE. What is the procedure & total fee p.a. & course duration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?