8th June 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?

sir i hav completed my last year diploma in electrical engineering and been waiting 4 result
,i want to take admison directly 2 2nd and i m from nashik . whch collage will b suitable 4 me ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  6. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  7. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Can I get admission in VNIT after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 87.21%
  11. Direct second admission in electrical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  15. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  16. How can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  18. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
11th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?

Dear Friend,
Yes,You can apply directly for the Second Year by completing your Diploma Course.
Such type of admission which is done directly for the second year in Engineering for Diploma holders is known as Lateral Entry Process.

You just have to give an Entrance examinations in order to become eligible for the Lateral Entry Process as admission is done on the basis of performance in the Entrance examinations.Beside these Your marks in Final Diploma courses also plays a major role in the admission.

You can apply for any of the colleges but try to have a colleges which have affiliations with Pune or Mumbai University in Nashik.
13th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?

Sir , I had completed diploma in electrical this year. can I take admission in b.tech electrical & electronic engineering?
if yes, whats the procedure?
10th August 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

after pass polytechnic diploma can we take aedmision in iit/nit if we do then wt is the procedure
12th January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to say that ,is this type of gud colleges are available for lateral entry in btech ,where admission is taken place on the basic of diploma marks in west bengal.
20th May 2017, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Direct second year engineering have a counselling sir if yes how can I apply to it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?