8th June 2012, 10:52 PM
ravindranr

Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May

Sir
I have completed by B Com from Bangalore University during May 2012 and I
have scored overall 68 % marks in all sems from 1 to 6 6 sem
I want to join m com regular under Bangalore university

Please indicate the colleges offering M.Com coure in Bangalore ( regular and evening)?
What is the procedure to join viz entrance/counselling etc?

What is the cutoff % for general catogory ?

thank you
ravi

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  2. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. What are the best universities offering Management course in Bangalore?
  5. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Ed in Commerce course in Bangalore?
  9. Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?
  10. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT? -- [New]
  12. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  16. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  18. Which will be more easier to do between CS and CA course?
22nd June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May

i have completed my b.com from bangalore university during may 2013 and I
have scored overall 57 % marks in all sems from 1 to 6 6 sem
I want to join m com regular under Bangalore university

Please indicate the colleges offering M.Com coure in Bangalore ( regular and evening)?
What is the procedure to join viz entrance/counselling etc?

What is the cutoff % for general catogory ?

thank you

Sunil
13th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May

any m.pharm college in bangalore (evening) ?
13th July 2013, 06:22 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend,

Colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore are :

CMR Institute Of Management

St. Joseph's College Of Commerce

Mount Carmel College

SMSG Jain Arts Commerce And Degree College

SSR College Of Science & Commerce

Sathya Jyothi College

Indira Gandhi Correspondence College

Alliance University - Alliance College of Commerce

Osteen college, Chamrajpet, Bangalore

Presidency College, Hebbal, Bangalore

GOOD LUCK !!
17th July 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

am plannin to do regular m.COM,
can i also start Ca with it?
18th July 2013, 12:19 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore:-

- Alliance University - Alliance College of Commerce

- SMSG Jain Arts Commerce And Degree College

- Presidency College, Hebbal, Bangalore

- Osteen college, Chamrajpet, Bangalore

- CMR Institute Of Management

- St. Joseph's College Of Commerce

- SSR College Of Science & Commerce

- Sathya Jyothi College

- Mount Carmel College

Best of luck.......
18th July 2013, 04:48 PM
jethalal 44

DEAR

Colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore are :
SMSG Jain Arts Commerce And Degree College

St. Joseph's College Of Commerce

SSR College Of Science & Commerce

Osteen college, Chamrajpet, Bangalore

Sathya Jyothi College

Mount Carmel College

Indira Gandhi Correspondence College

CMR Institute Of Management

Alliance University - Alliance College of Commerce
30th July 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform me,wen is m.com counselling under bangalore univesity , and where? Wat and al are d procedures
1st August 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 55percent in bcom nd 6th sem one sub back. i put revaluation. wt next
2nd August 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges offering M.com both govt and aided/private and feestructure
12th April 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I am from a poor family background. Can you tell me in which collge i can do my M.Com with minimum expenses?
6th July 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of 2nd year b.com I want to do m.com
Plz tell which are the best colleges and procedure plz sir I am distinction holder I am doing my b.com in autonomous college jnc
10th October 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know regarding m.com evening college?
4th December 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam from poor family back ground now iam in a condition where I need to work earn something and support my family and also need to persue my M.com hence if u can pls suggest me some good evening college with economical fee structure
2nd February 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year b.com in Bangalore university correspondence course .I am planning to join for m.com course can I take admission are after completing my b.com only I am eligible are what plz guide me
8th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the best colleges for m.com in bangalore under bangalore university
18th June 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I 've completed my B.com with 75% and I wanted to know which are the best colleges under Bangalore University. When do the admissions of those colleges starts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?