9th June 2012, 12:41 AM
tazu

Which course is a good choice for me between MBA and MA in Public Administration for better career opportunities?

which course has better career opportunities MBA or MA in Public Administeration if I pursue it from IGNOU?

9th June 2012, 02:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a good choice for me between MBA and MA in Public Administration for better career opportunities?

If you want more career opportunities, its better to go for MBA course rather than opting for MA in Public Administration.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. Candidates who have completed MBA course are being sold as hot cakes in the market.

Only thing is that the candidate should be strong enough in
-subject knowledge
-communication skills
-talent
-best fit to the needs of industry.

These candidates can make their entry into any kind of sector as each and every business sector need MBA candidates for the effective management of various operations in the organization.

Better to join this course.

Try to get good subject knowledge and develop management skills under this course.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course.
-CAT
-GMAT
-MAT
-SNAP
-FMS
-XAT etc.

Better to crack CAT Exam so that you have a scope to be placed in IIMs and B-Schools which are the top colleges for MBA course.

Choose the specializations under MBA course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Wish you all the best.
9th June 2012, 05:24 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a good choice for me between MBA and MA in Public Administration for better career opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazu View Post
which course has better career opportunities MBA or MA in Public Administeration if I pursue it from IGNOU?

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exams like

-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT.

You may also appear for state level entrance exams for MBA course to get admission for MBA course in various colleges in your state.

Doing MBA from ordinary colleges will not fetch you anything. So, I suggest you to get the admission for MBA course in B-Schools so that there is more value for your MBA degree and there is a scope to get jobs in good companies.

9th June 2012, 06:03 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

If you want more career opportunities, its better to go for MBA course rather than opting for MA in Public Administration.
MBA is masters in business administration whereas MA is masters in arts.if you go for public administration then i think you should go for MBA.
9th June 2012, 09:59 PM
tazu

thanx for ur answers.. well m preparing fr civil services so cant go for a regular course, just wanted to know which wud b better if i pursue my course through IGNOU??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?