9th June 2012, 10:27 AM
bansod.shrikant1

Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?

Dear sir/Madam

A very good day to you

please send me the cutoff list & list of all govt medical colleges in maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  9. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  10. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  12. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra Open Category?
  14. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of government medical colleges in Maharastra?
  16. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff marks for Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
6th June 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?

What is the Cut off list of Govt Medical Colleges in Maharashtra ?
8th June 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

mam, i scored a total score of 140 and a percentile score of 67.419 in NEET is there any scope that i get admission in government college in open category for MBBS ?
7th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any medical field if I score 71 marks in mht cet nd m from sc caste
29th November 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly send me the cut-off list of all the medical colleges in Maharashtra

Nancy Aliyas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?