9th June 2012, 09:33 PM

How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?

i want to do job in abroad. i done diploma wirh electronics&comm. and i alsd12th with arts and pcm also i earn money also with study in canada aur australia plz suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  7. which course is available after passing diploma in electronics and communication? Which course has a better scope in Abroad?
  8. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  12. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  13. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  14. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  15. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech? -- [New]
  16. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?

I am a diploma engineer in cse .i want suitable job in abroad.what can i do now?
16th January 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?

How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
18th August 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What sort of frofessional course should be done, so that i can get a suitable job in abroad???
15th August 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello.sir/mam. My self Darshan Ashok Oswal.i belong from Kolhapur Maharashtra.INDIA.
now I am studying in diploma ENTC.in SANJAY GHODAWAT INSTITUTION.in first year.i am interested to do my digree in abroad . Please guide me for creating My bright future.
15th August 2015, 06:30 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Diploma is not enough to be placed in abroad companies .
* Minimum graduation must be completed and you should posses the following skills -->
a) communication skills .
b) Technical skills.
c) Visa must be there to go to abroad .
* You can directly selected to go to abroad you have to work first in India and then after based on your work performance they will select to get promoted to work in foreign countries .
I think now get an idea about this .
13th April 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I am Amrendra pratap Singh. I passed diploma in electronics engineering 2019 with 79.3 percent in Sanjay Gandhi government polytechnic jagdishpur amethi up. I want to job in foreign. Plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?