3rd February 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CLAT exam after History (Hons.), age 24? Is CLAT taking exam for 3 year LLB course?

i am a graduate(his hons) and my age is 24yrs. can i appear for clat exam 2011.is clat takeing the exam for 3years llb cours.

3rd February 2011, 10:44 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CLAT exam after History (Hons.), age 24? Is CLAT taking exam for 3 year LLB course?

Dear Friend

The eligibility criteria for CLAT for admission to PG programs in law is:

Candidate should have scored at least 55% marks in Graduation.
(50% for Sc/ST/OBC/PD candidates.)

Age limit: There is no age limit for CLAT for PG programs.

As there is no age limit for PG programs in Law you can definitely apply for
the entrance test if you have scored the minimum qualifying marks (55%)in graduation.

For more details you can visit: http://www.clat.ac.in/

Thank You
4th February 2011, 12:18 PM
benz

Default Re: Eligibility for CLAT exam after History (Hons.), age 24? Is CLAT taking exam for 3 year LLB course?

Dear Friend

Any graduate With 55% marks in his graduation(50% for SC/ST/OBC and PD Candidates) with any stream is eligible to go for CLAT Exam.

There is no any age limit for the Post Graduate law program offered by CLAT.

the entrance test if you have scored the minimum required marks.

For more details you can visit -

http://www.clat.ac.in/

All the best

Thank You
21st February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

whether CLAT OFFER 3YEAR LLb course?
26th February 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my final year bachelors degree in commerce. I would like to whether i ve to apply for LLB or LLM?
13th March 2011, 07:04 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligibility for CLAT exam after History (Hons.), age 24
the entrance test if you have scored the minimum qualifying marks (55%)in graduation.
Any graduate With 55% marks in his graduation(50% for SC/ST/OBC and PD Candidates) with any stream is eligible to go for CLAT Exam.
There is no any age limit for the Post Graduate law program offered by CLAT.
the entrance test if you have scored the minimum required marks.

good luck
26th April 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 1st year i want to know whether i can give clat after my 3rd year...???
29th May 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir how much marks required to pass out the clat exam?plz tell me the cutoff of this year exam????????
1st June 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

hii..............................
sir
BA student can also apply for clat after graduation for llb .BA student can or not.reply soon m waiting sir
5th June 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir
i megha sahrawat student of b.com final year i want to do llb after b.com plz tell me can i apply for clat after graduation for llb three year.
20th June 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

After doing five years course of CLAT can i give the exam for judicial services?
18th July 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done my grad in science,i want to know the eligibility criteria for clat entrance
21st July 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

do i have to give clat after my graduation or am i exempted
6th November 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare net exams after post graduate?nd which book should be read4 this exams?
9th November 2011, 01:51 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

10th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm doing my graduation from Political scince.I'm in finale year.. i want to appear in CLAT examination 2012.. how I shuld prepare 4 that..?
29th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

am i elligible for clat?
i ami B.A. 3rd year.for L.L.b.
30th January 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am 26 years old, I passes 10 2 in year 2012 with 52% and after that was not able to continue my studies due to financial and family problems but now i want to continue my studies. I am very much interested in LLB courses. Can I still get admission to any of the law college in mumbai? Is there any college which can give me a direct admission?Pls advice
6th February 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i m in 3 year bcom .... i want to do 3 year llb course from 1 of the national universities, sir plzz do guide me that am i eligible for clat examinations to get into 1 of the universities.
7th February 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my LLb 3rd yr.plz suggest me CLET pg prgm r suitable or nt fr me.plz gvng me full information wht z da CLET PG Course plz....
13th February 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can M.P.C. students appear for CLAT exam?
14th February 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am history houns graduate student. Am I applicable for 3 years LLB course from NLU? I am 24 years old.
19th February 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i have done greduation with political science. now can i do 3 year law course in CLAT
9th April 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
i am pursuing B.E. Is there any chance for me to appear before CLAT exam for BBL EXAM
9th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for under Graduate Programmes:

Candidates should pass a senior secondary school/Intermediate or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with min of 50% marks in aggregate
(45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
Final year students also apply

Age limit:
Candidates should not be more than 20 years for General/Obc candidates
22 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates as on 01.07.2012

Eligibility for post graduate programmes:

candidates should pass LLB/BL Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with min of 55% marks in aggregate
50% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates

CLAT 2012 Exam Dates:
Issue of application forms of CLAT:02.01.2012
Last date for submission of filled in application forms:31.03.2012
Issue of Hall Tickets : 14.04.2012
Date of CLAT 2012 : 13.05.2012

for mre details :http://clat.ac.in

CLAT 2012 Participating Universities:

National Law school of India University , Bangalore

NALSAR university of LAW , Hyderabad

National Law institute university , Bhopal

The West Bengal National university , Kolkata
23rd March 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i am born in the year 1994 in the month of march am i eligible to give clat exam in the year 2014???
28th June 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i m b.com hons graduate with 52% do i have give clat exam for taking admission in law college
29th June 2013, 01:02 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am born in the year 1994 in the month of march am i eligible to give clat exam in the year 2014???

For admission to the National law colleges you have to give the CLAT or Common Law Entrance Test

Educational Qualifications required to sit in this exam is: 12th Pass with Minimum 45% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply is 20 years

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the written test:
English including Comprehension - 40 marks
Legal Aptitude- 50 marks
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 20 marks
Logical Reasoning – 40 marks
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs – 50 Marks

National law Colleges:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
National University of Study Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA
20th January 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

can llb 10 th semester ic final year student apply for CLAT?
15th May 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hai,
am a interior designing student,right now am doing ma 2nd year of Bsc interior designing n decoration.so will i be able to attend the clat exam after ma studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?