10th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Nancy Pathania

Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?

i have completed my M.S.E and want to become a part of indian navy.I want to serve my nation, so please tell me the criteria to join the indian navy.

5th March 2013, 01:47 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Pathania View Post
i have completed my M.S.E and want to become a part of indian navy.I want to serve my nation, so please tell me the criteria to join the indian navy.

The Indian Navy is today a strong and capable force which is highly regarded for its professional competence. It gives an individual the opportunity to display leadership skills and bestows one with a tremendous amount of responsibility at a very young age.

Candidates are selected through written test and later on personal interview are conducted by Staff selection Board (SSC). Male and female candidates both are eligible with equality and there is no special relaxation for the position of women.

Age criteria – for qualified the Indian examination, applicants must meet with age criteria as defined by Indian navy. Applicants should have minimum age 19 ½ and maximum age 25 year, this age limit is same for woman candidates.

Educational qualification – For fulfilling the requirements of Indian navy candidates must completed the following qualification-
1. BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT)
2. BSc (IT)
3. M Tech (Computer Science)
4. MSc (Computer)
5. BCA/MCA
20th May 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to join Indian Navy being a candidate having completed MSE?

sir.I have completed 2 computer commerce and also i passed the MES exam.i would like to join in Indian navy.am i eligible for it.in which field i should apply
14th December 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Required age foor being a navy officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?