10th June 2012, 01:23 PM
ANJU40

Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar or in other NIT with a score of 89 and a state rank of 911 in AIEEE?

I got 89 in aieee my state rank is 911 can i get admission in nit srinagar or in any other nit?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  2. How to get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 161088 general rank and 1198 in state? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar in state quota after scoring 71 in AIEEE?
  4. What are my chances in NIT Srinagar after scoring 51936 in AIEEE and state rank of 306?
  5. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  6. Possibility to get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar Under Home State Quota after scoring 145618 in AIEEE and 98008 in open category?
  8. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories
  9. Admission in NIT Srinagar with overall rank of 145000 and state rank of around 800 in J&k in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar if my AIEEE score is 60?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  12. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar in state quota? Which branch can I get?
  14. Can I get mechanical or any other engineering in NIT Srinagar after scoring 85 in AIEEE
  15. Can I get a seat in NIT, Rourkela after scoring overall rank of 664
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  17. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  18. Where should I take admission with AIEEE rank 38000? Which is best among LPU, amity(Lucknow) and NIT Srinagar
18th August 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar or in other NIT with a score of 89 and a state rank of 911 in AIEEE?

can i change my branch from chemical to mechanical engg. after 1year. give me procces.
15th October 2017, 01:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar or in other NIT with a score of 89 and a state rank of 911 in AIEEE?

=> National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is a technical institute, located in Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.

=> With general category candidate, you are not eligible to get admission in NIT Srinagar or in other NIT with a score of 89 and a state rank of 911 in AIEEE. (General category = Minimum 125 marks).

=> On the other hand if you belong to reserved candidate then you can apply for admission in National Institute of Technology, Srinagar.

=> For more information you can visit at the official website : www.nitsri.net/
30th April 2020, 05:48 PM
Vismithagowda

National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is a technical institute, located in Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.

=> With general category candidate, you are not eligible to get admission in NIT Srinagar or in other NIT with a score of 89 and a state rank of 911 in AIEEE. (General category = Minimum 125 marks).

=> On the other hand if you belong to reserved candidate then you can apply for admission in National Institute of Technology, Srinagar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?