10th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges and universities in Gujarat after scoring 137439 AIR?

can you plese tell me the list of engineering colleges and universities in gujarat which give admission through aieee???my all india rank is 137439 and marks are 88....

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  2. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  3. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat?
  4. List of the government colleges in which I can get after scoring 92200 AIR in AIEEE?
  5. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  6. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering in Gujarat?
  8. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  9. List of universities where I can pursue Ph.D Commerce in Gujarat?
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Can I get any colleges in Gujarat after scoring 60,000 AIR? What are the other options for me?
  12. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges that I can get after scoring AIR below 300000?
  14. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  16. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  17. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  18. List of the engineering colleges in Gujarat for UG course? Procedure to apply for the same?
23rd August 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges and universities in Gujarat after scoring 137439 AIR?

list of diploma aeronautical engineering college
13th March 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges and universities in Gujarat after scoring 137439 AIR?

i score 30 marks in gate2013 and my rank is 14600
plss suggess me for the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?