10th June 2012, 02:10 PM
sayantanmukh

Opening and closing AIEEE rank?

I want to know the opening and closing of aieee ranks who got admitted in wbut affiliated colleges in 2011?? Plz let me know at the earliest..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  3. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  4. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  5. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  6. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  8. Opening and closing rank of individual stream in government college?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  10. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year? -- [New]
  11. Last year opening and closing rank of college of Technology Pantnagar?
  12. What are the opening and closing ranks of AIEEE?
  13. Information about opening and closing ranks of NIT's offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Opening and closing rank of West Bengal Engineering College?
  15. What is the opening and closing rank to get a seat in JNTU ECE?
  16. What is the opening and closing rank in IIT for M.Tech in Structural Engineering
  17. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  18. Opening an closing ranks of AIEEE for admission into undergraduate programmes in IISC Bangalore?
12th August 2012, 09:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opening and closing AIEEE rank?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
It is conducted by CBSE every year for admission to NITs, IIITs and other deemed universities.

But from next year, AIEEE has been completely replaced by IIT-Mains Exam.

If a candidate had secured Rank less than 20,000 then, there is much possibility of getting NIT or IIIT colleges.

The list of OR & CR of Colleges of AIEEE 2011 is published in Central Counselling Board Official Website i.e. ccb.nic.in

However, you may use Direct Link given below:
OR and CR of AIEEE 2011
9th November 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

can i give iitmains exam which is my i.sc result in first division with70% marks in PHY,CHE ,MATH
9th November 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

can i give iitmains exam which is my i.sc result in first division with70% marks in PHY,CHE ,MATH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?