3rd February 2011, 07:55 PM
sitainder

Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?

Are there any other courses other than engineering for MPC with computer science students after class 12th girls and not a routine Bachelors degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered for MPC after 12 standard? -- [New]
  2. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of entrance exams after passing 12th with MPC stream? Is it better to take MPC with IIT?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  5. Courses to study except Science for 12th student?
  6. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  7. Courses having good scope for a science student apart from engineering and medical? What is BCA all about? Can a science student join BCA if he doesn't have Computer Science till 12th?
  8. List of various graduation courses after 12th Science?
  9. What to do after completion of 10th standard? Which subject to choose in 11th standard?
  10. Is a student with computer science in 12th eligible for IIT JEE, AIEEE or any other engineering degree? Minimum qualifications for engineering admission?
  11. Can I do 12th MPC through online or distance mode? Which colleges or universities are offering 12th courses?
  12. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  15. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  16. Which course can MPC student join after 12th other then engineering?
  17. What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing?
  18. Computer Science related courses available in Abroad for 12th student?
13th February 2011, 11:44 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?

Other than engineering, you can opt for B.Sc. in Information Technology.
A few institutes also conduct courses of B.Sc. in Computer Science.
13th February 2011, 12:34 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?

hi...
in today's world there is no shortage of different career opportunities,
you can choose many non traditional courses like fashion technology.
or even graphic designing,
both of these courses are having great career opportunities and pay also,
also you can go for fields like animation designing which is really picking up in India
13th February 2011, 04:26 PM
nuzhat fathima

hi friend;
you have many courses after your 12TH other than engineering.
in science streams,you can do B.SC with any of the subject which you are intersted in.
IN commerce you can do B.COM,BCA
IN arts you can do B.A.
14th February 2011, 06:04 PM
sitainder

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi...
also you can go for fields like animation designing which is really picking up in India
hi it's a nice one. can u just tell me which is course procedure for graphic designing. and in Hyderabad or Banglore, India where is this course conducted
22nd March 2011, 07:19 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard
in science streams,you can do B.SC with any of the subject which you are intersted in.
IN commerce you can do B.COM,BCA
IN arts you can do B.A.

good luck
22nd March 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Mpc degree related cours with out maths
12th April 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i am not able to decide what to do after my 12th sci so can aptitude tese help me out in choosig out my carrier?or is there any other way of choosing my carrier?
24th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for pilot entrance exam for being a pilot and can i get good enginering college after geting gud rank in aieee in 12 i am having only 66%
25th May 2011, 11:45 AM
united india

Since, you don't wish to attend regular classes, you have options of pursue courses from distance mode. Many universities provide distance education and the value of those degrees are very much same.

Since, you did your 12th with computer science it would be advisble to pursue your graduation in computer science from distance mode. Apart from computer science or engineering you can even switch your stream from science and pursue some graduate course in commercial field or in media and law areas. Some universities providing such education are :

1.Amity School of Distance Learning
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA)
http://www.amity.edu/asodl/

2.Sikkim Manipal University
http://www.amity.edu/asodl/
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication (BAJM)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Commerce in Information System (BComIS)
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Catering Management( BScHCM)
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (BScMLT)

3.Annamalai University Distance Education
http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
B.A. Social Welfare Administration
B.B.A. Aviation, Tourism and Hospitality Management
B.Com Marketing Management
19th July 2011, 12:57 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Hardware Related Courses:
1. Diploma in hardware and Networking
2. Embedded Systems
3. Microprocessor etc.,

Software Related Courses:
1.C, C++
2.Java
3.ASP .NET
4.VB.NET
5.Oracle DBA
6.PGDCA
7.DTP courses
8.Animation,3D Graphics,
9.Autocad etc.,

All the best.
20th July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i intested integrated chemistry. i competed 10 2 what do me.
30th September 2011, 06:50 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hi...
30th September 2011, 11:16 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Having Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science you have several career options in front of you:-
1. B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths
2. B.Sc in Computer Science
3. Bachelor in Computer Applications
4. B.Sc in IT
5. BBA
6. creative fields like-animation or other
All the very best!!!!!!!
4th March 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

please send the competative exams date
25th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what are the different strems for mpc students after their intermediate
31st May 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th with 875 marks.am from rural background which course i hav to choose.other than engineering.if engineering which group is better
4th August 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

My goal is to become an I.A.S officer i have complete inter second year with 90% marks so what is my next step iam in total confusion so please give me best answer
23rd June 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

In btech can we take cse is that course having a good future or should i go for any other option?
1st May 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hii
am 12th std student..my stream is computer science. i just want to about the best course that i can take after my 12th....
1st June 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi im finished 12 th computer science i want to join college this yr in arts nd science which group has great scope in arts and science
12th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I like computer based studies more.so,which course can select after plus two?other than egineering.
3rd April 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 and May I please know more about the BCA what does it includes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?