10th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management

respected sir,
i just want to confirm when will be the re-entrance test for the hotel management.... i want to confirm whether can join hotel mnagement course now.... i am commerce student.... hop u listen from you soon...

vanshaj...

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management
  2. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  3. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  4. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  5. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  6. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  7. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  10. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  11. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  13. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  16. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  17. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
12th April 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management

i am 12th passed out student in acadamic year 2009..i had a year gap for a engineering now..and i wana to take admsn for hotel managment 2013...is that nesesry to cet exm 2012 marksheet??
19th September 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join any hotel management course? When will be the re-entrance test for hotel management

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2301448]respected sir,
i just want to confirm when will be the re-entrance test for the hotel management.... i want to confirm whether can join hotel mnagement course now.... i am commerce student.... hop u listen from you soon...

mittapalli.srivasthav
20th September 2013, 10:05 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do the 3 years Bachelors Level Hotel Management course than you should apply to the NCHMCT OR National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management Course.

Eligibilty to apply for this written Test is:

Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass in any stream
English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
Only Candidates born on and after 1st July 1991 can apply
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the Hotel Management Entrance Exams
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
English Language
Aptitude for Service Sector

Central Government Hotel Management Colleges-
IHM Bangalore
IHM Bhopal
IHM Bhubaneswar
IHM Chennai
IHM Delhi Pusa
Dr Ambedkar IHM Chandigarh
IHM Gandhinagar
IHM Goa
IHM Gurdaspur
IHM Guwahati
IHM Gwalior
IHM Hazipur
IHM Hyderabad
IHM Jaipur
IHM Kolkata
IHM Lucknow
IHM Mumbai
IHM Shillong
IHM Shimla
IHM Srinagar
IHM Trivandrum
12th March 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

In which month the registration will open for Hotel Management Course for 3 years
22nd May 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How much fee in jaipur IHM for hotel Management bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?