11th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?

I have passed Medical CET with marks 149 out of 200 in 2012. I want to have admission in Pune in MBBS college in Govt. quota. I want annual fees for that and number of seats available in Pune with cut off marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  2. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  3. Can I get admission for MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College after scoring 160 marks out of 200 in medical CET?
  4. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  5. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  6. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  7. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  8. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  9. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  11. Marks required for admission in medical colleges like BJ Medical college in Pune?
  12. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  13. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous or Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 91.81 percentile in boards?
  17. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  18. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
13th September 2016, 11:55 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?

In order to get admission in any Govt college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc. For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in MBBS course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 149 marks out of 200 in CET so, you are should get a seat in any good Government college which accept your score. As you want to know annual fees for that and number of seats available in Pune here, I am going to tell you the same:

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 20,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 3,00000/- Per Annum
Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 4,000/- (One Time)
Caution Money (Refundable):Rs. 3,000
Other charges: 6,000/- Per Annum
Transport Facility :Rs. 12,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 8000/- Per Annum

Number of seats:

80-120 in every college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?