11th June 2012, 01:14 PM
sandhya manjari.s

Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?

i am doing my final year in bcom. is it good for me to choose msw after completing my ug. will i b able to cope up with msw, having bcom as my ug ? please guide me. i am totaly confused. and i am only a average student in accountancy.

14th August 2012, 11:37 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?

dear,

you need following eligibility for
MSW master in social work

MSW is a 2 yrs course after bsw/ba in any social science

after this you can apply for also m.phil and Phd also

some universities are:

aligarh muslim university

andhra university

banglore university

bharti vidhyapeet

gujarat vidhyapeet

14th August 2012, 11:38 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?

dear,

you need following eligibility for
MSW master in social work

MSW is a 2 yrs course after bsw/ba in any social science

after this you can apply for also m.phil and Phd also

some universities are:

aligarh muslim university

andhra university

banglore university

bharti vidhyapeet

gujarat vidhyapeet

24th August 2012, 10:42 PM

i am completed in degree(b.com)in ku warangal ofter best choice in my future and job aparchunuties
30th October 2012, 10:22 PM

hi.......... sir now at present. I"m a student of TY b.com sir I totaly confused that what should I do after b.com I dnt want to do MBA sir plz guide me for the best careers after b.com from which I can earn good income ...........sir I have tared in marchant navy but noo responce from there sir I m doing events in promotional feild sir plz plz guide me for my bright future ...... you can mail me at. [email protected] do faver for me plz plz its request from my side
1st January 2013, 06:31 PM

sir eveyone always asks about what to do after b.com..i m also in t.y.b.com.bt i wanna ask u to tell me about how could i choose my best career choice after b.com????pls help me
17th January 2013, 04:41 PM

sir, i am in SY bcom and m confused to choose the best career option so plss help me...act m intrested in doing MSW or MHRM so pls guied me abt this courses...u cn mail me at [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 06:46 PM

sir i m student of b.com 3rd year
Sir plz suggest me that
Which course is best for me
i am more like accounting subject
But i do't like C.A c.s and icwa....
my no is 9580705378 kr gaurav
8th June 2014, 11:51 PM

dear sir
i have completed my post graduation to m com.but i am not in job.can i do MSW for good future.can i got job after MSW.
12th June 2014, 06:20 PM

yes sure... if you have a will to serve on behalf of others more than money matters , it could be a better course after any degree..
16th July 2014, 03:44 AM

I am fall in b com 6 sem now I got idea for next study r same courses is there tell me sir