11th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?

I like to continue my studies in aerospace field. Is is good to do MS IN AEROSPACE ENGINERING.. Is there any entrance exam for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  2. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  3. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  4. How much rank is needed to get a seat in Aerospace in Amrutha engineering entrance exam?
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  8. What are the entrance exams for MS in Aerospace Engineering in US
  9. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  10. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to join ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  12. Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. How to join Aerospace Engineering after scoring 5400 rank in SRM entrance test?
  14. Any good colleges in Bangalore offering Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Courses that can be done after passing 12th? I wan't to become a space scientist
  16. How to join IIT Kanpur for aerospace engineering?
  17. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  18. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2012, 11:13 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?

MS IN AEROSPACE

it is a master degree in engineering

yes it is good for you ,

you need to appear in gre and toefl examination, in order to get admission in abroad university if you perform well in exam you can easily get admission in recognized universities

for updates related to GRE and TOEFL visit:

for GRE:www.etc.org/gre

for TOEFL:www.etc.org/toefl

aerospace engineering is really good field has many opportunity :you can work in manufacturing as well as in service field

you can also go for designing of helicopter,aircraft

you must have 50% aggregate in bachelor's degree

you need to clear entrance exams like:

GATE

PGCET

GRE etc

good luck
17th June 2015, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?

I like to continue my studies in aerospace field. Is is good to do MS IN AEROSPACE ENGINERING.. Is there any entrance exam for that?[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?