11th June 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student

I am a 12th appeared student with 1st class marks. plz suggest me wht is best, bsc it or comp sci..

8th July 2012, 04:17 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student

hello friend..!!

->information technology and computer science have no such difference.
->if you want to go only for computers then you can choose computer science and if you want to go for both computers and mobiles then you should go for information technology.
->B.Sc IT and computer science both are the good fields but this whole depends upon your interest and your seriousness that how much you take it serious.
->as you are an average student then i will suggest you to go for that field in which you feel comfortable.

thank u!!
8th July 2012, 09:52 PM
gokuls1

Default Re: What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student

Heyyy dear, both bsc IT n computer.science are better in their own way.. both r not much different still hve some changes in subjects offered... any field u can choose, both r better... Best Luck...!!!
4th June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hello....frnds
am confuse what to do after 12th..... am interesting in computer and mobiles...but i also need a job with 15,000 to 20,000 sallary per month so any suggestion
7th June 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 do btech how can i do and hw is the admsn procedure nd entrance exams
9th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hat is better bsc it or bsc computer science ?, i m 12th passed student n i need a job in future wid better salary so which one shud i select m confused plz suggest ...i md m an average student but wana work hard now so vidout any tutorials help which one cn i study,,?
11th June 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

All is the same. Go for bsc. in wat u had taken in ur 11th n 12th, eg. if u took It in 12th take Bsc. It. If u had bifocal C.S, then Bsc. Cs or BCA.
Gud luck. LAMFO#
12th June 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Many tech-crazy students dream of pursuing a career in Computers and work with big brands like Microsoft, Apple. But they are confused which field should they choose- Computer Science or Information Technology. Though used interchangeably with each other, there are many differences in these two fields of engineering.

Computer science engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers and supercomputers to circuit designing and writing software that powers them. These experts can also try their hands in robotics research.

Information Technology deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to store, protect, process, transmit and securely retrieve data. IT professionals perform a variety of tasks that range from installing applications to designing complex computer networks and information databases. They are suited for data management, networking, engineering computer hardware, database and software design, as well as the management and administration of entire systems.

A good way to differentiate between these two fields of engineering is that while IT deals with deals with the application of computing technology to real life processes, Computer Science deals with the â%u20AC%u02DCscienceâ%u20AC%u2122 that facilitates these applications.

Experts say IT deals with the business side of Computer Science. It focuses on satisfying the computing technology needs of organisations. Computer Science, on the other hand, lays emphasis on foundation on computing.

In India, universities prefer to offer a Computer Science-based IT programme as that will give students a greater understanding of both the fields. This allows a graduate of the programme to choose a career in CS or IT, based on their choice and availability of job prospects.

Also if we compare the syllabus between IT and Computer Science in different engineering institutes in our country, we will see that they have courses either in CS or IT (with a touch of each other), but not both. This clearly signals that the difference between the two branches is not significant enough to deserve their simultaneous presence on a campus.

Companies are open to hiring students of both fields. Hence, if you have to choose a field between IT and Computer Science, you can go for the field which captures your interests. See what excites you more design of computers and computing systems or using computers to solve information management requirements of organisations.
24th June 2013, 06:30 PM
mansurali11

Default I am a 12th standard student

sir,
i have competed my 12th
i wont to become high secondary teacher so what sub or course should i have to take to become teacher ......
29th August 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 2 what is gud futar bsc it or cs
20th October 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

inwhich field from CS AND BSC IT
one can earn more
7th December 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Kya Bsc It K Baad Google Main Job Mil Sakti Hai Meri Math Aur Physics Bhi Hai...Mjhe Internet Par Kaam Karna Acha Lagta Hai
18th December 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir i wanna to do a carrer in computer software nd i want to become a web designer. So which field is good for me which can give me a bright future in web designing nd also a good salary? Bsc IT yaa BCS?
16th May 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i am in madurai...... want to study bsc IT..... Bunt want to kw which college is better ldc (lady doak college ) or fatima arts college
plzz suggest
17th June 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I jstappeared for 12th board exam..I got 705.. but im confused between bsc IT ans bsc computer science.. which field have greater scope..plz suggest.. ???/
30th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am student of nios studentand I have not studies maths from 10th std and currently I am studying in 12 std and taken maths option so I can do bscIT and bscs after completing 12th I can take in anyone field after 12th with maths please reply I am confuse.
16th October 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

im confused between bsc IT and bsc computer science.. which field have greater scope..plz suggest..
5th August 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Why bsc cs and it are different although they both have little bit change in syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?