12th June 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?

sir, my brother got 25000 rank in aieee,pls can u tell me which is best for him. can he get nit,or iiit?pls reply soon.

Related Questions:
8th July 2012, 04:10 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?

hello friend..!!

the minimum rank that is required to take an admission into top 20 colleges should be from 1-7000.

you can't take an admission in NIT or IIT after scoring 25000 rank;i m sorry to say.

there are 6 colleges in punjab that are under punjab university,chandigarh.

one of them is the regional center of the university.

the main and the top most college is PEC(punjab engineering college),chandigarh.

the minimun all india rank should be range from 1-7000 to take take the admission into NIT and IIT and top most colleges.
24th June 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?

Yes he will get a decent NIT. But getting branch of his preference is tough in his preferred nit. So some sort of compromise is to be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?