12th June 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of MBBS course in private colleges of Orissa?

What is the fee of mbbs course in private colleges of orissa

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee of MBBS course in private colleges of Orissa?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  7. Are there any private colleges at Orissa? -- [New]
  8. When will the Orissa JEE counseling start? Which are the best private colleges in Orissa?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  10. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for MCA course in private colleges of Orissa?
  13. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  16. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  18. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Orissa? List of all the government and private colleges?
16th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of MBBS course in private colleges of Orissa?

whether girls are eliigible for indian army through UES?
25th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the total fee structure for mbbs in kiits for the whole period of study i.e.,4.5 or 5 years
10th June 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i want to know total fees of all private medical collegesin india for mbbs and bds course
14th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the list of those private mbbs medical colleges of orissa having low donations
14th July 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mbbs in orrisa's government medical college?
4th May 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want know that private medical college of orissa , what is the fee structure for mbbs course as per annume, please guide to me and mobile no. is 8103613286.
22nd May 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of mbbs course in private colleges of Orissa? please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?