13th June 2012, 02:11 AM
kanchanphalak

Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?

sir i m appear in M.Sc comp, so i want join cdac after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its entrance exams, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam & when its apllication forms will start coming? Plz inform me in my mail id- [email protected]

13th June 2012, 05:42 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?

sir i m appear in M.Sc comp, so i want join cdac
after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of
cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its
entrance exams, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of
its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and
about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam & when its apllication forms
will start coming? Plz inform me in my mail id-
17th June 2012, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?

sir i have passed BE in Comp.science, so i want join cdac
about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam & when its apllication forms
will start coming? Plz inform me in my id- [email protected]
18th June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..!!
Wishes for the day.
My name is nikhil complted B-TECH 2012 batch. please give exam entrance of C-DAC. Awaiting
18th June 2012, 11:24 PM
angel00

post syllabus of CDAC 2012 entrance exam....
21st June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
presently am perceving msc electronics 2-1 sem .do am eligible for cdac entrance exam.
22nd June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have just completed my B.E. i want to join cdac so i want to know when you are conducting entrance test for 2012 pass out batch????
please mail me
[email protected]
29th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

If i not got cdac admit card.then what should i have do?
29th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

If i not got cdac admit card.then what should i have do?
29th June 2012, 11:15 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............

The eligibility criteria for CDAC are as follows.....

For more details visit official website of CDAC .

Good luck.............
29th June 2012, 11:51 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

CDAC CET Entrance Exam is conducted every year in January-February for admission in post graduate level CDAC courses -
Diploma in Embedded Systems Design ( DESD )
Diploma in System Software Development ( DSSD )
Diploma in Advanced Business Computing ( DABC )

The duration of each course is 22 weeks.

THe exam will consist of objective type questions only, the duration of the exam will be 2 hours.

Eligibility criteria for DABC and DSSD Course

-The candidate must be an engineering degree holder (UG/PG) with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks in the final degree in the following streams
Electronics, Electrical, EC, Electronics & Instrumentation, CS, Computer Engineering, IT

-Or the candidate must have completed MCA or M.Sc Computers with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks

Eligibility criteria for CDAC CET DESD Course

-The candidate must be an engineering degree holder (UG/PG) with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks in the final degree in the following streams
Electronics, Electrical, EC, Electronics & Instrumentation, CS, Computer Engineering, IT

-Or the candidate must have completed M.Sc in Electronics or Instrumentation with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks

The application forms can be filled online through the official wesite of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Website - http://www.cdachyd.in

The application fees will Rs.400/- which can be paid either through Net banking or Demand draft

The application procedure has not started yet. The notification will be Out in December and the exam will be conducted in January- February. The result will be out after arounf 15 days.

CDAC MBA ( Software Enterprise Management ) course

If you want to take admission n MBA course the you must have completed BE/Btech, or MSc ( CS ), MSc ( IT ), MSc ( Electronics ) or MCA with a minimum 60% aggregate marks.
The cost of the application for is Rs.1000/- or it can be obtained through registered / speed post or the application forms can be filled online also.

You have missed this years last date of submitting the form . You can apply next year till April. The exam will be conducted in May
12th July 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have just completed my BSc in Physics. So m i eligible for CDAC Entrance Exam
please mail me
[email protected]
14th July 2012, 06:22 PM
jiltdil

I got 2390 Rank in C-CAT PG A+B paper . Please tell me which institute i may get. I had applied for all 5 courses of A+B Sections.
Thanks !
15th July 2012, 03:18 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hi,

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)

CDAC take Application for following courses:
1. Diploma in Embedded Systems Design ( DESD )
2. Diploma in System Software Development ( DSSD )
3. Diploma in Advanced Business Computing ( DABC )

Eligibility for DABC and DSSD Course:
> An Engineering Degree ( UG / PG ) in
Electronics
Electrical
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Instrumentation
Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Engineering or Information Technology or MCA or M.Sc Computers with higher second class ( 55% and above ) in the final degree.

Eligibility for CDAC CET DESD Course::
> Engineering Degree ( UG / PG ) in Electronics
Electrical
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Instrumentation
Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology or M.Sc Electronics or Instrumentation with higher second class ( 55% and above ) in the final degree.

Syllabus:
The syllabus for Entrance exam will contain General Aptitude, Computer Organization and Operating Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms and any 2 optional papers.
>The optional papers include Computer Networks, Database Management, Java Technology, Object Oriented Programming and C++, Software Engineering and Web Technology.

All the Best.
28th July 2012, 07:46 PM
sandeepisv2

sir i m appear in MCA as well one year experience in software developer, so i want join cdac after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its entrance exams, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam & when its apllication forms will start coming?

Plz inform me in my mail id-
[email protected]
8th August 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i missed out for the august batch. i have completed my b-tech from ece.Please inform me when the next entrance exam will be scheduled.
mail id-
[email protected]
12th August 2012, 03:03 PM
jaanishaa

sir i missed out for the august batch 2012. i have completed my b.e. in ece.Please inform me when the next entrance exam will be scheduled. and inform me regarding its procedure..

mail me : [email protected]
18th August 2012, 12:40 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanchanphalak View Post
sir i m appear in M.Sc comp, so i want join cdac after it? plz enlighten me with full knowledge of cdac i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its entrance exams, syllabus of cdac and syllabus of its entrance exam, its colleges, its placements, and about the fees of cdac? plz also tell me that when is its entrance exam & when its apllication forms will start coming? Plz inform me in my mail id- [email protected]
CDAC Stands for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.

CDAC conducts following courses-

*Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)
*Diploma in System Software Development (DSSD)
*Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (DABC)

CDAC CET Eligibility for DABC and DSSD Course :

>> An Engineering Degree ( UG / PG ) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or MCA or M.Sc Computers with higher second class ( 55% and above ) in the final degree.

Eligibility for CDAC CET DESD Course :

>> Engineering Degree ( UG / PG ) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or M.Sc Electronics / Instrumentation with higher second class ( 55% and above ) in the final degree.

There are three sections in CDAC exam. These sections are-

1) General Aptitude Section

2) Computer Fundamental

3) Networking Fundamental

The syllabus of CDAC exam is as follows-

Section 1:- computing fundamentals:- Operating systems, Primary and Secondary storage, Classification of computers, Evolutions of computers, Computer generations, Data communications and computer networking

Section 2:- fundamentals of programming:- Flowcharts, Algorithms, Data processing, File organizations, Computer languages, System implementation and operation

Section 3:- Programming in C:- Stacks, C Fundamentals, Functions, Arrays, Linked Lists, Queues, Introductory concepts, Structures and Unions.

Section 4:- Basic of OOPS and C++ programming:- Polymorphism, Classes and Objects, Abstract Classes, Object oriented concepts, Generalizations, Re-usability.

Section 5:- Aptitude based:- General Aptitude.
22nd August 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my btech in 2012...i know dat cdac xam wil be conducted in july but wantedly i hav not return d xam bcoz to get good rank in cdac is my goal so dat i can get institution in bangalore only ..so i sincerely started preparation fa cdac now itself bcoz cdac is my life...so plz plz help me sir wen wil b xam of next cdac n tel me d xact date n syllabus of cdac....I'm very much thankful to you sir...

Plz mail me @ [email protected] most awaiting......
23rd August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done bca in 2011,
can i apply for c dac
9th September 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i missed out for the august batch 2012. i have completed my b.e. in EE .Please inform me when the next entrance exam will be scheduled. and inform me regarding its procedure..

plz mail me : [email protected]
10th September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know when second time (means for Feb. batch ) cdac examm will be conducted...
10th September 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know when second time (means for Feb. Batch) cdac exam will be conducted...
17th September 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR GIVE ME ANY NO. SO THAT I CN CONTACT UR INSTITUTE.I M IN FINAL YEAR OF BE ND I WANT TO DO THIS 6 MNTH COURSE SO THAT I CN DIRECT GET JOB THROUH THIS COURSE. PLZ SEND ANY CONTACT NO SO THAT I CN GIVE MY JANUARY'S ENTARANCE EXM

MY MAIL [email protected]
13th October 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me that when is its entrance exam of cdac & when its application forms will start coming? Plz inform me in my mail id- [email protected]
6th November 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hie i am IT B.tech fresher 2012 passed out please tell the details of next cdack entrence exam dates and online notifications.
26th November 2012, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

iwant information regarding cdac enterance exam date &fees
30th November 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hii i want to know how many question come in cdac exam.......
29th March 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I m in bca 6th sem and i want to knw cdac entrance exam date n about fees my email id is....
[email protected]
18th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i've cmpleted my graduation (B.Sc i.t.) in 2012.......nd now m intrstd in doing cdac...So plzzz give me the entrance exam information.....
8th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me sir the last date for form submision for august 2013 batch for cdac-ccat e email [email protected]
11th May 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my degree this year 2013 i had given my bca 3 exam. am i eligible for cdac examination. or tell me other option which dont require % criteria and i can have good job in software field.
12th May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in bca 6th sem and i want to knw cdac entrance exam date n about fees my email id is....
[email protected]
examination date is 30 th june and 7 th july ...form submission date is between 27 mat to 10 june.
16th May 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

when ill bw the notification released for the new academic year 2013
31st May 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have given final semister exam of BE.-EXTC this year and willing to do CDAC course. . .please help me with details about the course n exam pattern. ..
How can i get information updates about this exam schedule?
4th July 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i missed out for the august batch 2013. i have completed my b.e. in Ec .Please inform me when the next entrance exam will be scheduled. and inform me regarding its procedure..

plz mail me : [email protected]
26th September 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i missed cdac cet of july 2013 ..so can u plz tell we when will the next exam take place...my email i.d is [email protected]
20th October 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am B.E ExTC final yr student n i willing to enroll in CDAC so plz send me syllabus and previous entrance exam paper...my email id is [email protected]
27th February 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

there is any best cdac enterence exam preparation book?if yes then plzz tell me about that book name?and from where this book is available?my email id is [email protected]
14th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, upto now i am not having the aggregate 55% in final year BE(computer engg) so can i be able to give the entrance exam for c-dac?????.....
my email id [email protected]
18th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i've cmpleted my B.E. in instrumentation in 2012.......nd now m intrstd in doing cdac...So plzzz give me the entrance exam information..... and how to prepare for it?
19th August 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am in 4th yr. BTECH Student in Comp.science, so i want join cdac

and also inform
my contact number 09458581160
1st September 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I am i
Pass out BE Student in electronics and telecommunications , so i want join cdac
after it? plz let me know all details of cdac
i.e. what is the benefit of doing cdac, its
29th November 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz send the entrance exam syllabus for specific course
Eg: for desd n dac, plz send the details of topic to be covered as full reference book cannot be fully completed reading,send the entrance syllabus on [email protected]
5th May 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am in the final semester of my studies in E.C.E. (B.Tech.),my next step is to be a part of C-DAC with VLSI related courses , so i would like to take your valuable advice regarding the syllabus and pattern of entrance examination of C-DAC .I beleive you will be looking into the matter with positive concerns ,kindly mail me up with all details in my mail i.d. which is - [email protected] ,
Thank you,
UMASHANKAR
18th June 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in the final semester of my studies in ECE(Btech) my next step is to be a part of C-DAC with VLSI related courses, so i would like to take your valuable advice regarding the syllabus and pattern of entrance examination of C-DAC. I believe you will be looking into the mater with positive concern, kindly mail me with all details in my mail -I'd. [email protected]
Thank you,
Navya
20th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can MBA finance guy do C-DAC and can he able to get the admission for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?