13th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics

hi secured 78% in 10th ,65%in 12th,i finished B.sc(physics) secured 59%,im pursuing mca final year 66% upto 3rd sem whether im eligible to attend the campus in wipro

21st September 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics

my 10th average is 78%,12th 68%,and cgpa in btech is 5.979 am i eligible
31st August 2015, 04:35 PM
work@home

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi secured 78% in 10th ,65%in 12th,i finished B.sc(physics) secured 59%,im pursuing mca final year 66% upto 3rd sem whether im eligible to attend the campus in wipro

Hi Friend,

Wipro is leading provider of jobs in India and keeping its standards in all its selection process. Wipro provides three programs for freshers. WASE, WISTA and Wista with maths. Its diversion is basically on whether you have studied maths in 12th level or in graduation. The programs are educational package (MS/M-tech) from top universities in India along with your probation of two years with bondage.

The minimum qualification for appearing the aptitude test is as below:
10th----------50%
12th----------50%
UG------------60%
PG------------60%

There will be no negotiations allowed even in the selection process even a drop of .1%. Even if you pursue the aptitude, you will be knocked out in the verification levels.

Don't disappoint on your 12th score. If you think you are talented, you can reguster at www.wipro-campusarena.com/ Wipro campus arena which will conduct contest or such programs to grab such brilliant minds without any reasons. Try that and all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?