13th June 2012, 09:18 PM
nikhatmalgi

Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?

I am a S.Y.BSc student, going to complete my graduation with microbiology. I want to know about the scope in this field. I am thinking of doing some course such as D.M.L.T or B.P.M.T with my bsc so that aftr i get graduatd i hav two degree's in my hand. Please suggest me other beneficial courses relatd to microbiology field. I would appreciate if you could suggest me about the course that i should take up. Reply soon, thank you.
Nikhat.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for ME after PG Diploma?
  2. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  3. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  4. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  5. What should I choose between Biotechnology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics for Ph.D programme? Which one has better scope? -- [New]
  6. Which course is better for getting Job between BCA and BBA?
  7. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
  8. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  9. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  10. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  11. After MSc in Microbiology can we study M.D in microbiology? Is it related to medical field?
  12. Which one is having good score between Computer Applications and Microbiology field? Which has a greater scope?
  13. Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?
  15. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  16. Which is the best course after passing 10th?
  17. Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?
  18. Is there any course available which I can do related to my field?
1st October 2012, 10:37 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?

dear,

offered courses in microbiology:

bachelor of science in applied microbiology

bachelor of science in clinical microbiology

bachelor of science in industrial microbiology

bachelor of science in food technology

bachelor of science in microbiology

master of science in microbiology

master of science in applied microbiology

master of science in industrial microbiology

master of science in food technology

eligibility required:

12th pass with
physics
chemistry

maths

or
biology

specialization courses under microbiology:

industrial

cellular

nano

agricultural

soil etc
19th May 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?

somebody says micribiology has no scope nowa days? please help me to choose better job on this field?
20th May 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

please list aided colleges in kerala having the course bsc.biotechnology?pls help me
21st May 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

As a person that study microbiology in HND,what course can i do for my degree.
24th August 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

As a person that study microbiology in HND, what course can I choose for my PGD
31st January 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i completed m sc micro in 2010 . now i want job in micro field . i have not experience of micro field . so is there any short course which is helpful me for further which helps me in getting job. and i get coutinue in my micro field
27th June 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 year completed in sybsc in microbiology & biotechnology so i am very cofused which subject select in ty (last year)??
i am bsc biology student.
24th October 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a microbiologist eventually study medical laboratories in the masters degree level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?