13th June 2012, 11:45 PM
supriya170692

Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?

sir, can u give me the syllabus, marking scheme and previous question papers for bel probationary engineer.
my branch is electronics and communication.
pls reply as soon as possible.. i will be thankful 2 you.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineer for the stream of electronics?
  4. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  5. What is the syllabus of BEL Probationary engineer? Previous years question paper?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  7. Previous years and Model Question Papers of BEL Exam for Probationary Engineer position?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  9. BEL probational engineering and communication syllabus? Previous years question papers with answers?
  10. BEL previous years question papers for probationary engineer with answers?
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers for BEL placement for the post of probationary engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Past year written papers of Probationary Engineer of BEL company for CS?
  13. Previous years question papers and syllabus for BEL Probationary engineers entrance test?
  14. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus and previous years question papers in computer science stream
  15. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in engineering stream?
  16. Past years written test papers of Probationary engineer of BEL company?
  17. Sample papers for BEL Probationary Engineer exam -- [New]
  18. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
17th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?

sir, can u give me the syllabus, marking scheme and previous question papers for bel probationary engineer.

ID: [email protected]
18th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?

ID: [email protected]
19th June 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

can u please give me the information what to prepare for BEL exam..? my id is [email protected]
20th June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Can u please give me the info regarding the syllabus ,marking scheme and previous question papers for BEL PE exams.My branch is Electronics and Communications.Thanks in advance.

My id is [email protected]
26th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

my id is : [email protected]
25th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I request you to send the syllabus for computer science branch for probationary officer post in BEL.

Id: [email protected]

Thank you in advance.
31st May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Can u please give me the info regarding the syllabus ,marking scheme and previous question papers for BEL PE exams.My branch is "MECHANICAL".
Thanks in advance.
2nd June 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i m from ELECTRONICS stream can u send me pervious question paper for post pf probationary engineer.... and can u guide how to prepare and what to prepare for PE.

my mail id...... [email protected]
22nd June 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
iam from electronics stream and iam very interested to prepare for bel pe exam so please kindly forward some previous years and also tell exam pattern and is there any -ve marking in exam please send me mail

[email protected]
22nd June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
iam from electronics stream and iam very interested to prepare for bel pe exam so please kindly forward some previous years and also tell exam pattern and is there any -ve marking in exam please send me mail

[email protected]
7th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
iam from electrical stream and iam
very interested to prepare for bel pe
exam so please kindly forward some
previous years and also tell exam
pattern and is there any -ve marking
in exam please send me mail
[email protected]
9th May 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
Kindly send me the previous queation papers and marking scheme for BEL Probationary Engineers(Electronics) as soon as possible to [email protected].
13th May 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can u send me the syllabus, marking scheme and previous question papers to this id-"[email protected]" . My steam is electronics and communication.
13th May 2015, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriya170692 View Post
pls reply as soon as possible.. i will be thankful 2 you.
Below are the attachments of BEL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BEL-Placement-Paper-2.pdf(80.7 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf BEL-Placement-Paper-3.pdf(75.1 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf BEL-Placement-Paper-4.pdf(78.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf BEL-Placement-Paper-6.pdf(77.9 KB, 98 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for BEL exam.txt(1.7 KB, 183 views)
13th June 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
Kindly send me the previous queation papers and marking scheme for BEL Probationary Engineers(computer science) as soon as possible to [email protected]
27th July 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I got my result card for BEL-PE 2015 today and want to ask why Marks scored out of 85? I want to ask, when the paper contains 150 questions. So the marking scheme obviously, would be from 150?
You can revert me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?