14th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Raghul priya

What is the lowest fees to join mechanical? I have completed my higher secondary with 87.5%

Sir/madam, I have completed my higher secondary with 87.5% and i get the cut-off mark 175.25. What will be the lowest fees for me to join mechanical in your college? I am from a very poor family. It is very difficult for my dad to pay the fees ,so how can i get a scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech Nanochemistry after completing higher secondary course?
  2. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  3. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  4. Can I study Regular MBA if completed Graduation through Distance Education without Higher Secondary?
  5. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  6. Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for 12th Arts student?
  8. TCS recruitment exam eligibility for BCA students having above 65% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?
  10. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  11. Possibility to join Indian Police Service for a candidate who has secured 59% in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  12. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  13. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  15. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  16. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  17. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science?
28th December 2020, 12:42 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the lowest fees to join mechanical? I have completed my higher secondary with 87.5%

The list of college offering engineering in low fees is
University College of Engineering Hyderabad
SS institute of medical science management technology and research Agra
University College of technology Osmania University Hyderabad
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore
University bdt College of Engineering Karnataka
Andhra University Visakhapatnam
Government College of Engineering Kannur
Government Engineering College Bhuj Kutch district
you can try to get admission in various government colleges they have low fees and above all colleges also have fees ranging from 70000 to 100000 rupees
scholarship program is also available in many colleges it is based on the marks that you scored in your 12th standard and after that scholarship will be based on the mark that you school in your undergraduate program it will vary from colleges to colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?