15th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?

What is the maximum fees for admissions in the government medical colleges of karnataka ? please tell us the information about the semester fees too. what is the maximum qualification for securing a medical seat?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum marks to be obtained for medical seat in government medical college in Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  3. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  6. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  7. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  8. How to secure admission in St Johns medical College for MBBS course?
  9. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?
  11. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  12. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  13. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  14. Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?
  15. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  16. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  17. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  18. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?

what is the annual tution fee for MBBS course in Karnataka State Government Medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?