6th February 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?

i failed in 4 subjects in btech can i can gat a seat in mtech colleges since i passed with a good aggregate (70%)

6th February 2011, 05:40 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?

It is better to complete all subjects for MTECH
6th February 2011, 07:25 PM
sekhar87

Default Re: I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?

yes provided you score good in the entrance exam such as GATE since they only look out for aggregate sem/year wise . But you should have completed B Tech in stipulated time i.e. 4/5 yrs as per your course .

there wont be any problem with existing rules and conditons

all the best

chandru
6th February 2011, 08:09 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Backlogs in Btech is a common thing.Also, it is a good thing that you scored a good 70% after all.

However, to be eligible for MTech course, you are required to clear all your Backlogs.
Colleges do not admit candidates with any backlog
Once you clear your backlogs you can apply.
No one sees your backlogs once cleared.
But if you have pending backlogs you wont get admission in any college
7th February 2011, 02:55 PM
neha shinde

M.Tech is a post graduate degree..So u have to do it after completion of your graduation only..
For doing M.Tech in good college you have to first prepare for its pre entrance exam that is GATE exam which is Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers which is compulsory for getting admission for pg in IIT's but on the basis of its score u can get admission in reputed college
For doing MTEch,your graduate percentage doesnt carry much weightage but your GATE score will solely help you to get into a reputed college..So first prepare for the exam to have good score in exam parellely with completion of your degree.
16th March 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 14.33marks in gate can I take admission in MBM jodhpur for mtech
24th March 2011, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have a back log in 7th sem and its result will come in coming june(2011) so over all speaking my degree of 4 yr b tech have became 5 yr degree. I have given gate this year and cleared it with 91.98 percentile in EC with 11055 AIR and gate score of 398. I was actually interested in PSU but due to 5yr degree and B.Tech. percentage, which is 63.7 i.e. less than 65%, i am not eligible for most of the PSU. please suggest me what should i do. Can i enter in some public sector after doin M.Tech.? Which college should i go for? Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks.
24th March 2011, 04:40 AM
rashi_bhardwaj

sir,
I have a back log in 7th sem and its result will come in coming june(2011) so over all speaking my degree of 4 yr b tech have became 5 yr degree. I have given gate this year and cleared it with 91.98 percentile in EC with 11055 AIR and gate score of 398. I was actually interested in PSU but due to 5yr degree and B.Tech. percentage, which is 63.7 i.e. less than 65%, i am not eligible for most of the PSU. please suggest me what should i do. Can i enter in some public sector after doin M.Tech.? Which college should i go for? Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks.
13th June 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.e 7th sem. my aggregate is 62.45% am i elegible for psu
14th June 2011, 01:12 PM
sachin6

Hi,surely you get a mtech seat. You write gate exam and get good score in this exam. Definitely you get a seat in good colleges
16th June 2011, 02:32 PM
sachin6

Ya you can apply mtech.first you apply gate exam and then get a good gate score means you can get a seat from iit also. Good luck.
22nd June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I hav first class in 1st year bt unfortunately i got ATKT in SE..will it affect for campus interview ...pls help me
5th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

my b tech completed with 4/6....now what i have to do? is there any possible to get jog....i also completed SAP ABAP course...
25th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have 79.35% marks in 1st year b-tech,79% marks in 2nd year b-tech but having fail in one subject MOS-1 (mechanical), now in third year ...... i became very nervous. Can i get job in future or able for m -tech?..........plz reply sir i am waiting.....
31st July 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 49 percent in 10 2 can i
get admission in b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?