15th June 2012, 09:38 PM
mishraDILIP

How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?

How to aaply ticket collector and when issue form what qulification

3rd August 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?

i am a student i completed BE (ECE) aggrigate with 69% can u tel i will be eligible for ticket collector job and when will conduct e entrancexam
10th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?

sir,
My age 17 year i am b.a student and 12th arts passed by 80% marks .
Can i have apply raliway ticket collector plz send me information
My email address [email protected]
19th September 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i complite 10th with 63% ,12th with 59% and ITI in fitter with 82% sir i want to join indian railway plz give me some hints on my mail id
[email protected]
23rd November 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Middapaka sashipreetham my age 17 years 10th pass 80%. Plz give me the application form .plz send to my [email protected]
11th December 2012, 10:02 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

To get job in railway for Ticket collector post you need to write the exam that is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board(RRB).
They will conduct the exam for different posts .

Educational qualification: At least 10th class pass with 50% of marks.

Age limit: 18 - 30 years.

Exam syllabus:
general knowledge
Aptitude
Mathematics
General English

The exam consist nearly 150 questions.

Thanks...
15th December 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a student i completed BA with 69% can u tel i will be eligible for collector job and when will conduct e entrancexam

plz send me information
12th January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the month of tc forms issue 2013
27th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir/madom I'm Kailash Sharma and I have passed 10th 65%, 12th and I have My Diploma in Computer Scie... From P.T.U with 65% marks. So i like Railway Department and My aim is railway employee so please send information about any railway reqruitment but i want Ticket Collector (TC). so please don't ignore.
22nd February 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass and now i do b.a.i live in bathinda punjab.i have very-2 need a job so please give me a any information of railway ticket collecter job in only bathinda
17th March 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me daht of exam and exam form ?
my email id is [email protected]
17th March 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is pattern of ticket collector exam?
10th April 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me date of exam and exam form ? for ticket collector 2013 gujrat state

my email id is [email protected]
10th April 2013, 07:37 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Exclamation Re: How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?

Dear, Friend For the post of ticket collector you have to qualify the exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

Educational qualification: At least 10th class pass with 50% of marks from any recognized education board. For the high post candidate must passed with 55%.

Age limit: Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years

Exam syllabus is mentioned below
General knowledge
Aptitude Test
Mathematics
General English

The exam consist 150 questions.

Good Luck
Thanks
10th April 2013, 11:05 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dearnd friend to get job in railway for Ticket collector post you need to write the exam that is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board(RRB).

Educational qualification fr TC post:-

Candidate must have to 10th class pass with 50% of marks for a recognized board .

Age limit:

Age imit for TC post is 18 - 30 years.

Age relaxation per govt. rules.

Exam syllabus:-

General knowledge
Aptitude
Mathematics
General English

All the best.........
19th April 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is Ganesh.I secured 73% in my 10th standard and i have secured 60.5% in my 12th standard now i am studying mech engineering i want to be a technician in railways due to my family backround i cant continue my studies prolong. I Lost my daddy, now my mother also weak ofcourse everyone have problems but i need a good railwayjob it is my dream, ticketcollectorjob it is the only one aim to me
1st May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

when is the rrb exam in 2013
3rd May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can some one plz brief us regarding the pay for tc
4th May 2013, 02:32 PM

Respected sir,

With respect I would like to inform you that I am a student of t.y. B.B.A. And I would like to join Indian railway as the post of ticket collector after Finishing T.Y. so, kindly provide me all the related information regarding this subject on my e-mail Id. My e-mail id is '[email protected] '
26th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell from where i got the form
3rd June 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Wen is d last date to apply for ticket collector post and my aim is to work in indian railway as ticket collector so plz guide me wen and hw to apply for the post and wre will i get the application form to fill it up. So, plz kindly provide me all the related information regarding to this subject on my e-mail id nd my e-mail id is [email protected] ...
8th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

my self Yashwanth my qualification BBA 61 %aggregate my aim is to serve in indian railway as a ticket collector or accounts department how can i get the detail and for this year ticket collector exams completed or in future they can conduct plz reply for this my email id [email protected]
1st July 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

were i can give the railway recruitment exams ,were i can get the forms in THANE
24th September 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Plz tell me i am inter passes with 73% from up board. Can i fill this ticket collector form?
And when these form comes and exam dates also

Email - [email protected]
25th September 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sie ticket collector ke liye kiya kiya zaruri he...
[email protected]
26th September 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir
i passed 10th with 73.20/ and 12th pcm with 59.50/ and i have rashtrapati award in scout and also have two national certificate in games so i want job tc or any other job in c group so pls give me information about form and vancy of these at
[email protected]
30th September 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

my self venkatesh my qualification Bsc(mpc) 50 %aggregate my aim is to serve in Indian railway as a ticket collector how can i get the detail and for this year ticket collector exams completed or in future 2013-2014 they can conduct pl z reply for this my Email id: [email protected]
7th October 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how many steps to get the job ticket collector
10th October 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir....How to apply for ticket collector(TC) job and In secunderabad(south central railway) had any tc posts present 2013-14 academic year,,, when is the last date applying tck job ..plz tell me my email id is:- [email protected]
18th October 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to apply TC posts present 2013-14 academic year, plese send me the website address my email id is [email protected]
15th December 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the month in which TC application form are released and the site where I get it
2nd January 2014, 03:20 PM
rajat shama

Talking Re: How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishraDILIP View Post
How to aaply ticket collector and when issue form what qulification
what is the qualification to become a ticket collector.and i have interested to become a ticket collector .age limit
15th February 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,
My age 19 year i am 12th passed by 60% marks .
Can i have apply raliway ticket collector plz send me information
12th April 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want a job in railway sector in any type
i was finished my 10th class 81%,inter M.e.c with 83.4%,in degree B.S.C 84%
could you help me sir in any manner
2nd June 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for joining the indian railway ?
as a ticket collector
9th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

My name is jyoti i have completed 2 from cbse board with 78.8% marks now i m pusuring BBA now i m intetested for a ticket checker than how will i apply plz give me the idea ......
15th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am shilpa I got 43.50% (English mediam)in 12th so should I apply for tc post?
25th December 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i recently passout 12th exam i entrested from ticket collector post my 12th percentage is 55 i am sport player .....
10th February 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir for obc age limit is 33 but my age just completed 34 can I apply?
26th June 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had taken General mathematics in 10th standard please tell me can I apply to the post of ticket collector my Email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?