16th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the eligibility test after passing 10th from CBSE?

Sir i have passed my 10th class from a c.b.s.e. School? Sir can i give any eligibility test after passing 10th?please suggest mme some entrance tests which i can give now?

5th October 2012, 07:53 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the eligibility test after passing 10th from CBSE?

Firsly you should mention whether you are looking for entrance exam to pursue higher education or entrance exam for job. In any case I would suggest that you pursue 12th before applying for any entrance exam.

If you are looking for educational options, then I can only recommend diploma in Engineering. This is perhaps the best option for you after completing 10th. Diploma in Engineering is 3 years long course.

You will certainly manage to find some job after completing diploma in Engineering. But the better option would be to pursue B.Tech after the diploma course. You can do that by taking lateral entry admission in a Engineering college. The admission is granted both through entrance exam and on merit. You will need at least 60 percent marks in both case.

As far as entrance exams for jobs are concerned. I would say the best option is IBPS Clerical Exam. On clearing the exam you will be able to get job in one of the 19 PSU Banks.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. You must have passed Class 10th.

2. At least 60 percent marks in 10th standard.

3. There is no percentage criteria for SC/ST candidates.

List of PSU Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

You can also apply for some Railways job by appearing for RRB exam. There are various jobs for 10th pass candidates in the Indian Railways.

Clerk,

Ticket Examiner,

Trains Clerk

Accounts Clerk Cum Typist,

Junior Clerk Cum Typist,

RPF Constable

Visit the following website for more details - www.rrcb.gov.in.
2nd December 2012, 05:51 PM
chhavi37

hello,
i did 10th from cbse board in 2005 but dint opted hindi and punjabi as one language rather i gave sanskrit. Can I give hindi exam now from the same board or any other board as I am not eligible for any govt jobs for RRB.
11th January 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the national eligibilty test
4th February 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Next year (2013-14) my son will be on 1oth std CBSC. Little confused as where shall we put him for higher education or ask him to go for some job. It is very difficult for us for afford exorbitant fees of educational institutions. For 10th std school fee is around Rs.38,000/- which is too much for us. How can we proceed further. Pls advise at [email protected]
5th July 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to do job in Punjab but didn't opted punjabi as subject in 10th from CBSE . please help me rather i am eligible to give exam for this?
14th February 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE FRENCH AS AS MY SECOND LANGUAGE, I WANT TO DO HINDI TOO FOR FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT PURPOSE. HOW CAN I GIVE THE PAPER FOR HINDI.
15th September 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBBS in NDA can I apply for it after 10th from ICSE board,what are the physical conditions required
9th April 2021, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th from a CBSE school. Is iam eligible to wtite PSC exams?only state syllabus is approved by psc?
15th October 2021, 09:16 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

No you don't need to give any eligibility test. After 10th just continue your 11th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?