7th February 2011, 08:25 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Statistical Institute M.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

There are two papers in the different courses falling under two groups. The maximum marks for each of the papers are one hundred and has duration of three hours. The first paper has a total of twelve main questions, out of which all are compulsory. The second paper has a total of seventy-eight Multiple Types Question, and candidates have to attempt all. The general marks distribution in each of the papers is not fixed and varies according to the relative nature of the question. Candidates have to pass both the papers with a minimum of thirty-five percentage marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-stat...-mstat-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Indian Statistical Institute M.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Indian Statistical Institute B.Math Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to prepare for the entrance exam of ISI for the course M.Stat? -- [New]
  6. Indian Statistical Institute M.Tech (QROR) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Indian Statistical Institute B.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Biological Anthropology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Indian Statistical Institute JRF IN SOCIOLOGY Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Indian Statistical Institute JRF In Agriculture And Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Indian Statistical Institute JRF IN HUMAN GENETICS Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years question papers of Indian Statistical Institute?
  16. Indian Statistical Service Statistics - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. MSTAT question papars of last 10 years & reference books -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Statistical Institute M.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I need M-stat entrance test papers of the last ten years and reference books for the same.
18th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Statistical Institute M.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to appear for M-stat entrance exam. I want M-stat entrance exam test papers and reference to be used for the same.
10th November 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I want m-stat reference books as well as in which month conduct the exam please reply soon.
6th December 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of statistics,I Want to study astrostatistics.Is astrostat abailable in ISI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?