16th June 2012, 11:29 PM
karthi ravi

What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course?

I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM SO,
What is the duration of ICWA course? fees details

18th June 2012, 03:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthi ravi View Post
I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM SO,
What is the duration of ICWA course? fees details
Being a graduate, you will be exempted from the first stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy program known as Foundation Course. Usually the duration of Foundation Course is Six Months.
The Foundation Course is followed by Intermediate Course and Final Course.
So, basically a graduate in any discipline are considered eligible to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course.

Minimum Duration of Cost and Work Accountancy course:

Foundation Program- 6 months
Intermediate Program- 12 months
Practical Training- 36 months
Final Course- 12 months

Fee Structure of Cost and Work Accountancy course:
  • Foundation Course:
Correspondence Mode-Rs.3500
Oral Coaching - Rs.3500
  • Intermediate Course:
Correspondence Mode - Rs.15700
Oral Coaching - Rs.19700
  • Final Course:
Correspondence Mode- Rs.11500
Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500

Computer Training- Rs.3400
Management Training Fee- RS.4000

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
18th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course?

sir,
what the duration of icwa after m.com?plz sir soon reply in my e-mail [email protected] or 9580689081
25th June 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

wht r d exemptions nd duration of icwa course after c.s nd is practical
training required aftr c.s
5th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.com last year.please give me a information of Lucknow center.
16th August 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

can traning ill be done while passing final year or after final..???
20th August 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of bangladeshi national I am studing B.Com 3rd Year Hons under Calcutta Univarsity. So my Quistion is ,Can I eligible to attend the course & what r the procedures? Pls inform me at my e-mail address:
[email protected]
20th August 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of bangladeshi national I am studing B.Com 3rd Year Hons under Calcutta Univarsity. So my Quistion is ,Can I eligible to attend the course & what r the procedures? Pls inform me at :
[email protected]
2nd September 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING MY B.TECH MEC 2ND YR N I AM INTRESTED IN STUDYING ICWA AFTER MY B.TECH. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CARRER AFTER THE COMPLETION OF ICWA ?
6th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

can bcom 1st year student do this course or not????
17th September 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, is the practical training simultaneously included with the intermediate and final course or it takes place after the final course?
please reply.. .
NISHA
21st September 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

iam in tamilnadu of namakkal district i have done Bcom can i do icwa course can you suggest me some of the institutions in namakkal or karur district which is near to my place. my email id is [email protected]
26th September 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Doing MBA (Finance) correspondance ,then what r the duration of ICWA course and fee structure.
Please give detail on My mail ID- [email protected]
29th September 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

can i complete icwa in hindi
application form date

regards azhar
3rd October 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

im studying in 3rd year bcom,m Q is whn can I apply for intermediate exam...
14th October 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the medium of language of icwa cources either english or english & hindi both
14th October 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,my question when i can i apply for intermediate exam in delhi
18th October 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in B com 1st year so what can i do in account line
24th October 2012, 09:42 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM STUDYING MY B.TECH MEC 2ND YR N I AM INTRESTED IN STUDYING ICWA AFTER MY B.TECH. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CARRER AFTER THE COMPLETION OF ICWA ?
Hello Friend,

You are currently pursuing B.Tech Mechanical which is a really good course.
The options after completing it will be nice and you will have a good career to look forward to. You should not change your career path now as you are in a good position. You should study well now and try to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical or get a job in mechanical stream to further your career instead of changing the track completely.

Best wishes..
27th October 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed CA-IPCC in 2011. currently am doing Article ship in C A Firm. I registered for ICWAI- Intermediate in 2012 October. whether i will be exemption from practical training of 3 years, because of am already doing article ship in C A . Please anyone let me know about this.....................
31st October 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

which is better icwa or computer Science
13th November 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am comblete b com ,i would like to known about ICWA fees and durations
2nd December 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course ?
my email [email protected] & no 950751641
4th December 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/ MADAM
I AM COMPLETE B.COM (CA) COMPUTER APPLICATION. I AM REGISTER FROM ICWAI IN CHENNAI CC COMPUTER 1 MONTH COURSE DETAIL & SALEM CHAPTER OFFICE DETAIL GIVE ME
6th December 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

which is better b.com or bba
7th December 2012, 04:00 PM
ZP KD

Minimum Duration of Cost and Work Accountancy course:
Final Course- 12 months

Fee Structure of Cost and Work Accountancy course:

****Foundation Course

Oral Coaching - Rs.3500

****Intermediate Course

Oral Coaching - Rs.19700

****Final Course:

Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500
7th December 2012, 05:59 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are following duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com---------------

1.Intermediate Program- 12 months
2.Final Course- 12 months
3.Foundation Program- 6 months
4.Practical Training- 36 months.

I hope this will help
All the best
29th December 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam plz tell me, what is the duration of icwai syllabus, fee stature and duration
on my mail:- [email protected]

thanks......
2nd January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i am doing bba,(finance) this year is my last year. so what should do after it whether mba or icwa? plz suggest me. & what is the duration of icwa syllabus, fee structure.on my [email protected]

thanks
7th January 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I Would Like To Join Icwa Course To A Good Career and how Join When to apply date and details could be as fastly as
from raghava yada
18th January 2013, 02:40 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com

1..Foundation Program- 6 months

2.Intermediate Program- 12 months

3..Practical Training- 36 months.

4.Final Course- 12 months

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th January 2013, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my articleship training of CA and i am also doing cs so i want to know the cs 15 months training is exempted or not?
25th January 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me i want attend the exam group I AND II ONLY 6 MONTH ANY BOUNDEDNESS SO PLS TELL ME MY EMAIL ID MANISHTD 112@ GMAIL .COM
25th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of course icwa after b.com give me detail at [email protected]
4th March 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

whats better join icwa after b.com or 12th?
plz give me all details..
mail id. [email protected]
6th April 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me best institution in Bangalore send me details to this mail i.d [email protected]
13th April 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE GIVE ME FULL DETAILS OF ICWA AFTER GRADUATION & 12TH BASIS . MY MAIL ID [email protected]. SO PLEASE SIR
10th May 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i hve completed my M.Sc in mathematics ..i would like to do ICWA...can i do it?...will it be helpful for me?
12th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com on 2007,from 2007 till now am working for BPO( 5 yrs),i am looking for higher gradudation for Salary purpose. could u pls suggest me which courses will be the best.
25th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

which course is better whether ca or icwa which one get more scope
18th July 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

please sir i have a address of classess in mumbai please send me detail in my contact email id is [email protected]
19th July 2013, 01:13 PM
saigourav0512
Member+

Hi friend…..
The Foundation Course is followed by Intermediate Course and Final Course.
So, basically a graduate in any discipline are considered eligible to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course

• Foundation Course:
Oral Coaching - Rs.3500

• Intermediate Course:
Oral Coaching - Rs.19700

• Final Course:
Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Final Course- 12 months
All the best….
12th August 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year b.b.m pls give information about duration of icwa and its cost... My e-mail id [email protected]
27th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

where is the location. and send the fee details
25th October 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

is icwa esasier than c.a??/
26th October 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for icwa after completing bcom... and where are insfitute laocated... my email id is- [email protected]
30th October 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

CAN WE DO ICWA COURSE WITHOUT PRACTICAL TRAINING OR 5-6 MONTHS OF TRAINIG?IS IT POSSIBLE?
28th November 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the course duration of icwa after gradution..and what is the dutration of articleship after gradution ?? my email id [email protected]
15th December 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
im doing b.com(ca)computer application final yr....i wish to do icwai nw...so,give about d further detail pls.....................
24th February 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am sravanthi and i am doing my final b.com computers...so pls guide me to get into icwa course..my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?