17th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Roma84

Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?

What is the Age Limit for IT Officer in Bank. My technical qualification is MCA. As I am working as a software engineer in Private Sector and want Government job. Please suggest if any other government job suitable for me.

17th June 2012, 05:50 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?

To apply any bank jobs in india main eligibility crieteria is Age limit.Age limit for bank exam vary from bank to bank depending on the exam or post.

Age limit for officers ::21-30 years

Government Sector Jobs after MCA

The public sector also attracts many MCA holders. To work with the Government sector the candidates need to take the entrance exam conducted by the respective body. Some of the Government firms looking for the MCA candidates are Gas Authority of India Ltd., Hindustan Petroleum Ltd, Indian Oil Corporation, NHPC, NTPC etc. The firms like AAI also welcoming postgraduates in computer application for the Air traffic control department.

The Nationalized and Corporate banks are now recruiting MCA holders in many of their PO and clerical post. They can work as Administrative officer with the central and State Government. The Ministry of IT is also a recruiter for the MCA graduate. Some post in this sector include Executive jobs, Assistant Technician jobs etc. They can also avail the Administrative position by taking the ICS exam.

For the candidates interested in making a career in teaching, they can appear for the UGC NET or SET exam. This will enables them to work with any public and private sector colleges.

Job Prospects Abroad after MCA

The major international job recruiters for the MCA candidates can be

Microsoft
IBM
EDS etc.

There is a huge demand for the postgraduates in computer application in the Gulf and European countries. One can make use of these opportunities by their expertise in the respective area and experience in the particular industry. The candidates must be ready to take challenges and be proactive in their job areas.

all the best.

17th June 2012, 07:23 PM
RISHU_RITESH

Smile Re: Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?

Age for IT officer is 21-30 for general category
21-32 for obc category
21-35 for sc/st and for handiicapped 21-35 yrs.
but if u r a govt. servant then eligibility is
21- 33 yrs general
21- 35 for sc/st/obc
21-38 for handicapped
and another thing is if u took a job in bank for IT officer at Degree level and after 2 yrs if u submit master degree cirtificate to the recruiter as a departmental exam u will be promoted as a branch manager.

thhank u

4th November 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc computers. Now I am 34 years. What sort of government jobs can I apply or eligible

22nd March 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done MS -IT , now iam 32 years old ,so what type government jobs can i apply or eligible

21st March 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I (Arun Kumar) am doing mca from distance. Can infosys and others recruit me in its company ?

14th May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of IT officer in private banks. I am MCA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?