17th June 2012, 12:52 AM
fayieem

Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?

can v get any job after bca n can i go for m tech after bca. .. . . .what
is the better optn after bca iz it mca or mba

17th June 2012, 09:59 AM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?

Aspirants can take up any of these fields after BCA as their specialization:
*. Accounting
*. Entrepreneurship
*. Finance
*. Human Resource Management
*. International Business
*. Legal Management
*. Management
*. Management information systems
*. Marketing
*. Operations management
*. Real Estate
*. Supply chain management
*. Tourism management *. Advertising Agencies
*. Banking
*. Finance
*. Consultancy
*. Consumer Durable Companies
*. FMCG
*. IT Companies.but i suggest you to go for MCA ,it gives you more oppourtunities for hitech jobs,,good luck!
17th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?

Unless and until you have done the course from a very good college which offers placements its difficult to get a good job with this degree.

So i would recommend you to go for MBA instead.
You have to give the CAT, MAT or XAT exam for this.

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The eligibility criteria for one year full time MBA program is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum Age limit is 27 yrs at the start of the course. Not too old GMAT score is also required.

For part time MBA program Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required. Diploma holders needs to have a minimum of 3 yrs of work experience. You have to sit for the entrance exam that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students.

For specialized MBA program bachelor's degree, work experience, entrance exam and GD, PI results are taken into consideration.
18th June 2012, 02:41 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

I just want to say that it totally depends on you that which one is better for you either job or higher studies because no one knows your personal condition better than you.

But if you want advice , then i just want to discuss some common aspects on this topic , that

* Many candidates in the present arena , want to get a job immediately after completing their graduation from whatever stream they have choosen. They think in this way because :

1) They want to earn money and want to be self - dependent. or,

2) Their family condition is not good so that they cannot afford higher studies and under these circumstances , they think that doing job after graduation is the best option rather than going for higher studies.

So , my dear friend, in my opinion first of all you have to look at your family or personal condition, (please don`t take it personally) and if you are personally strong and have family support then you must go for MCA after completing your BCA , because after MCA you can get high package and reputable jobs.

But if you have any sort of problem , then you should try to get a job so that you can take part in easing your family problems.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge relating to your query . Hope the information will help you.
7th July 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges for bca in delhi and faridabad??
29th July 2012, 01:24 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Dear Friend ,

I just want to say that it totally depends on you that which one is better for you either job or higher studies because no one knows your personal condition better than you.

But if you want advice , then i just want to discuss some common aspects on this topic , that

* Many candidates in the present arena , want to get a job immediately after completing their graduation from whatever stream they have choosen. They think in this way because :
24th October 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of bca
20th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

which one is better choice for me to study MBA or MCA after completing BCA?
4th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for me to get m-tech seat after completion of bca degree? just yes or no?
9th April 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what is better for me after bca.Regular mode of MCA or distance mod
9th April 2013, 06:08 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

In my point of view, You should gor for MCA or MBA.

Today, any MBA or MCA graduate easily gets job with good salary. After BCA, you could only earn a maximum of Rs20000 per month. But after MBA/MCA, you could easily earn 30 - 35000 per month.

So i would suggest you to go for higher studies.
9th April 2013, 10:10 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayieem View Post
can v get any job after bca n can i go for m tech after bca. .. . . .what
is the better optn after bca iz it mca or mba
Hello Aspirant,

It is good that you have done BCA.If you are interested for higher study,it would be better to do MCA from a reputed Institutes/college.MCA means master in computer application.If you complete MCA,you will have many options for job.You can either join as a lecturer after completing NET of UGC or you can join in any soft ware companies or in any govt.organisations with good salary.Also you will have more repects in socities.

You will also have chance of doing Ph.D after your MCA through JRF NET of UGC.

Eligibility:You must have 55% marks in MCA in order to appear for NET,national eligibility test of UGC.

You shoud not more than 28 years for Junior research fellowship eligibility of UGE
'if you belong to general category & relaxation of age applies for 3 & 5 years for OBC & SC/ST category respectively.

There is no upper age limit for lectureship eligibility.
On completion of Ph.D,you will be posted as a Asst.professor in any constituent college with high salary.

So it would be better to complete your MCA before joining any job.

Thanks & the best wishes.
5th August 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know bca course is good option for me? because i have poor in math subject ,already i have passed 2science ,tell me a good sugestion?
23rd January 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am not so good in programming, so I want know after completing bca, so which one will be better MBA or MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?