17th June 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

I am just pass out 10th class.

I want to admission to the diploma in aeronautical engineering.

How to apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  3. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  4. After completion of 10th class can I join Aeronautical Diploma?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Diploma after completion of 10th class?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  9. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  12. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th
  16. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th class?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Diploma for 10th NIOS student?
  18. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
17th June 2012, 02:09 PM
jhlkgrwl

Default Re: How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

For doing Aeronautical engineering you should pass +2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics. After 12th only you can join Aeronautical engineering.

Colleges that you can choose are:

-IIT , POwai Mumbai
-IIT , Kharagpur
-IIT, Chennai
-IIT, Kanpur
-Punjab engineering college, Chandigarh
-Hindustan institute of engineering technology, chennai

BEST OF LUCK
17th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

You can give the polytechnic exam after giving your class 10 board exam to study diploma in engineering.

For this you should have minimum 60% in class 10.
22nd June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission to diploma in aeronautical engg stream
25th June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in aeronautical engineering as per my marks in aieee i am not getting any of the above college , but still i want to join aeronautical eng. what should i do ? also our home financial condition is not strong enough...pls reply what to do should i stop dreaming about my aim ..........reply me....plz
11th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aero. engg after diploma in ece
11th September 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 80% in 10th in 2009-2010 .can i take admission for aeronautical diploma? Plz sugst institute in punjab
29th September 2012, 04:31 PM
sandyjustimagine

Hii dude...

Engineering can be done after completing Intermediate only. So, first of all you must pass +2 with minimum percentage criteria so that you can opt Aeronautical engineering.

Else you can choose diploma, but it is not Engineering.

So, Better study +2 so that it makes easy for you to get into it with more knowledge of Maths and Physics.

All the best.
17th December 2012, 04:03 PM
doshigaurang

Hi friend, I agree with what Sandy said you need to be 12th pass to do an engineering program, otherwise you will just be a diploma holder. I would suggest complete your 12th and be open to different integrated courses in aeronautical engineering. As in one of my cousin told me there is an institute, UPES which offers B tech Aerospace Engineering or B Tech Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Avionics program etc. So there are various options for you out there. Good luck with your decision.
15th March 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission for aironotic from mechanical diploma (poly)
18th March 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in civil engineering? and what is requiration for that?
18th March 2013, 11:23 AM
Hemant Padyal

how can I get admission incivil engineering deploma?
23rd May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i dont nderstand weather i get my job in aero engg................pls reply,............is it easy to get aero job
22nd June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th standard,and i want to know that doing diploma in aeronautical engeenering is best after 10th or doing 11th or 12th.i also want the names of books which helps me to clear entrance exam?
2nd December 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my son MVS Uday teja studying 10th class after 10th he want to study aeronaticalengineering is it possible
19th March 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hai frndz
i completed 10th can i join diploma in aeronautics is there collage in tamilnadu
21st April 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am just pass out 10th class.

I want to admission in aeronautical collage of +1 and +2

How to apply ?
18th May 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir how much percentage is needed to join in diploma of aeronautical engineering
19th May 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

i passed 10th i want to join aeronautical engineering ... can i do that . if yes what is the procedure
12th December 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir I am gafu am studying in diploma Petrochemical Engineering.but I have an interest to join BE aeronautical engineering after my Petrochemical chemical course..so my question is tell me any chances for aeronautical course in lateral entry based my chemical course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?