7th February 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Com. with 3 year gap after B.Com. Details of good colleges in Mumbai offering M.Com.?

i have completed my T.Y.Bcom in the yr 2008.is it possible to do m.com now. plz help me & give me the procedure for it .i want do it from mumbai.

8th February 2011, 12:23 AM
khan2003

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Com. with 3 year gap after B.Com. Details of good colleges in Mumbai offering M.Com.?

Dear friend, all you have to do is get an affidavit from district court.

And mention the details of intervenion period of the 3 years.

ok bye
25th February 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Com. with 3 year gap after B.Com. Details of good colleges in Mumbai offering M.Com.?

plz tell m is dere any entrance exam for mcom in mumbai nd i m dng my bcom frm du so vl i face any difficulty in doing mcom from dere??
29th April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I study at M.D.Shah Mahila college at Badoda University of Malad so what procedure to apply for Mumbai University mcom
17th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my T.Y.Bcom in the yr 2008.is it possible to do m.com now. plz help me & give me the procedure for it .i want do it from mumbai.
plz reply soon.
6th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF DOING B.COM PART 3 AFTER A GAP OF 3 YEARS
8th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

After finishing bcom 2years is there any way to continue again my study ? if then how ?
12th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply Ca after M.com
26th December 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a b com graduate year 2003...from mumbai university...i want to pursue cs course and my current age is 35...am i eligible for it..
20th July 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Com. with 3 year gap after B.Com. Details of good colleges in Mumbai offering M.Com.?
27th May 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my T.Y.Bcom in the yr 2012. is it possible to do m.com now. plz help me & give me the procedure for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?