7th February 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?

What are the institute that offer post graduate prog in genetic engineering??
please let me know if there are any entrance exams for it

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  4. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  5. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  6. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  7. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  8. institutes offering B.Tech in Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  10. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  11. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  13. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  14. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  18. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
7th February 2011, 07:16 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the institute that offer post graduate prog in genetic engineering??
please let me know if there are any entrance exams for it
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

There are various colleges in india which offers p.g in Genetic engineering.
For IITs you have to pass the Gate and some others institute takes their seperate entrance test.
List of colleges which offers the above programe:-

University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Bharkathulla Vishwa Vidyalaya, Bhopal
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
Chowdhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar
Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur
University of Kerala (Department of Botany)Thiruvananthapuram
School of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Madras, Chennai
Vellore Institute of Technology (Deemed University) Vellore
Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
Gurunanak Dev University, Amritsar
Sri Rama Chandran Medical College and Research Institute
(Deemed University), Chennai
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Thanks
9th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?

what is the exam date of gtm collage in gudiyattam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?