17th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Interior Designer?

i want to become an interior designer but not having strength to take science i and my friends take about this and seeing me my best friend also want to in this field ...so taking commerce after 10th can i do interior designing course with my college? i m in 9th std just now and i have also designed a bed which is very interesting..

16th July 2012, 10:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Interior Designer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to become an interior designer but not having strength to take science i and my friends take about this and seeing me my best friend also want to in this field ...so taking commerce after 10th can i do interior designing course with my college? i m in 9th std just now and i have also designed a bed which is very interesting..
Interior design discipline involves the development of the living space to achieve greater functionality and creating the perfect atmosphere for the intended purpose of the space. The main work of the designer is to make the best use of available space. Many well-known institutions across India offers courses in Interior designing. The Basic educational qualification required to pursue a course in Interior designing is a pass in the +2 level of Examination in any stream from a recognized Board. Candidate needs to qualify Entrance Examination that judges the drawing and design skills.

Following are the list of some of the top Institutes offering various courses in Interior designing:

Arch Academy of Design

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology

Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology

Dhiyoh International School of Design

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutes
23rd August 2012, 08:37 PM
marygoround

Hi

You might find our Diploma in Interior Design useful. You can read about it here: http://www.inst.org/ID/become.htm

Best wishes

Mary
24th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hi m present 10th nw...... am intrested in designing.. wat course should i take after 10th?????
29th December 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

HI, I WANT TO BE AN INTERIOR DESIGNER. CAN I DO THIS COURSE WIHT ARTS STREAM AND IF YES THEN WHICH SUBJECTS SHOULD I TAKE IN 11th WITH ARTS? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUE. PLEEESSSEEEE.........
17th February 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am in 10th std and i am confused about my career. i am very much interested in interior designing. what should i do??????? which college should i opt for? how much percentage should i get to get the best college?????
3rd July 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

respective sir / madam , maine diploma in architecture assistantship complete kiya hai kya mujhe interior ki degree ko admission mil skta hai ? aur kitane sal ki degree hai ?
23rd May 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i take interior designin as my career after taking science in 11th standard Or should i take commerce ??
28th November 2015, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

i got 7.8 in 10th class but i want to do diploma and after diploma what should i take to became an interior designing or jewellery designing
14th February 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am in 10th std. and I am confused about my carrier.I am very much interested interior designing.what should I do???how much percentage should I get to get the best college.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?