17th June 2012, 05:38 PM
deepaksahudeeps

What can I do to learn in America with scholarship? I am studying in 12th class

now i am studing in 12th class
so what can i do for learning in america with scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  2. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  3. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  5. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  6. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  7. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  8. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I study in USA with scholarship if interested in History being a 12th candidate and belongs to middle class family?
  10. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  11. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  12. Is it possible to get scholarship for 12th class if I have 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  13. How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting
  14. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  15. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83% in 12th?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  18. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
9th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Karthik.Gupta

Default Re: What can I do to learn in America with scholarship? I am studying in 12th class

hello, actually respect you for your interest in future study... if you need to study in US or other countries. First you should complete the degree and and mean while start preparing for the competitive exams, which you will get to know during your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?