17th June 2012, 10:01 PM
anbuking001

Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?

i got 92% in my diploma in mechanical dept i am eligible to join in psg engg clg for lateral entry pls

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in PSG engineering college coimbatore after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How much cutoff is needed to join in mechanical engineering in PSG engineering college?
  3. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  4. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  6. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  8. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  10. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  11. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  12. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  13. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  14. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  15. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  18. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
22nd August 2012, 09:03 PM
pnp.naveenprabu

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?

hello...
Its tough to get in p.s.g for 92% in counselling..
u go through to it by management..
I prefer u INFO institute of engg which is the upcoming good clg... in cbe..
10th December 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?

sir i am doing diploma in ECE and i am having overall percentage of 93.7%.i want to know whether i could get seat in psg college of technology in coimbatore,coimbatore institute of technology(cit) or in siva subramaniya nadar college of engineering(ssn) chennai.
then i want to know what are all the colleges i can get through counselling for ECE department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?