17th June 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?

hello sir/madam..... i am rubel. i have passed my graduation with 76.8% marks in (b.sc computer science) from punjab university chandigarh. now i am trying for b.ed. so which subject combination should i opt.? should i take admission in govt. college or private college? please reply soon....thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry? -- [New]
  2. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  3. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  5. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  6. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  8. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  9. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  10. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  11. How to change dental college to do internships?
  12. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  13. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  14. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  17. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  18. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
6th May 2020, 05:55 PM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?

I am also a bed student.So in my view,You have to select computer science, mathematics as a teaching subject. If you want to do correspondence then you have to take admission in private college and in government college you have to go regular. Now it's yours choice what you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?