7th February 2011, 05:51 PM
pratham mehrotra

Application form availability and registration process for Company Secretary course

respectede sir/mam,
i am pratham mehrotra studying in B.Com II year
i want the information about cs its registration date and where to get the application forms or as well registration form please kindly help me

9th February 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application form availability and registration process for Company Secretary course

i m b.com final year student. want to do cs. so how to aapply and when ?
27th February 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application form availability and registration process for Company Secretary course

how can i get registered for the course of company secretaryship online?
17th March 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get the application form
?
26th March 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i am TYBCOM student , i wants to do company Secratory and wants to appear in Dec-2011 exam , so for that from where i should collect admission forms and what's the proceedure ??? plz reply asap.
Thank You.
Isha
29th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

forms for the regestration for cs when available
29th March 2011, 11:20 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

now the application form for company secretary course is not available. generally the notification for company secretary course publish on the month of July. here i am givein based on the previous year details.

prospectus and application form price was on 2010 Rs. 200/- at
C-37, Sector-62, Noida

or from
ICSI Headquarters:
ICSI House,
22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi

The Prospectus can also be had by Registered Post by sending a Demand Draft / Postal Order for Rs.250/- favoring “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” through any of the 73 Offices of the ICSI spread all over India.

for more information about the company secretary course and notification(when will be available) visit the website http://www.icsi.edu/

best of luck.
29th March 2011, 02:40 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Through official website (www.icaiexam.icai.org), you can know application form availability and registration process for Company Secretary course.

Good Luck
14th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE TO APPEAR CS INTER EXAM IN DECEMBER SO WHAT WILL BE REGISTRATION DATE FOR CS INTER AND REGISTRATION FOR EXAMINATION FOR ATTEMPTING IN DECEMBER
19th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

from where ill get the c.s registration form
3rd July 2011, 05:10 PM
loveleen khurana

Smile Re: Application form availability and registration process for Company Secretary course

respectede sir/mam,
i am loveleen khurana studying in B.Com III year
i want the information about cs its registration date and where to get the application forms or as well registration form please kindly help me[/QUOTE]
26th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my b com..i want to give executive level exam so want to knw when should i get registrated?
26th July 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

when will i get registrated for executive level exam in june?
2nd September 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i know my registration number
13th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

From where i can get h application form?
22nd September 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to register for cpt exam
[email protected]
22nd September 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir. i have done M.com in this year.can i do cs executive course without cs foundation, and from where i can get registration form and how many fee this registration.please tell me at my mail id. [email protected].

Thanks,
23rd September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir' i have done m com in 1994 i am working as govt teacher at present can i do cs executive course without cs foundation from where i can get this registration form and what is the fee how much time it takes please tell me this at my email id sachinreddybullet@gmail .com
11th October 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam, i am a student of lower level looking for application form for secretarial course , i am a female person 21 years old a Ugandan by nationality and an Acholi by tribe from Gulu District.

thanks
your faithfully
[email protected]
25th October 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com hlder,
i want the information about cs its registration date and where to get the application forms or as well registration form please kindly help me.

please sent a information ; [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have registered for the executive course last April 2011 but did not give any exams so far, could you tell me if i can write exams for this June 2012. If yes, when is the last date to submit the exam application form? Is there any eligibility to write the exams for this june 2012?
26th February 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
i want to know is there any facility to online registration for cs executive programme?
26th February 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
I want to know is there any facility to online registration for cs executive programme?
19th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
i want o aply fr the c.s xam in ecember hw can i get the material and the books pls help me
[email protected]
25th June 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PEOCESSOR TO GET REGISTER FOR COMPANY SECRETYARY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?