7th February 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?

i am 3rd year electronics engineering student.i want to kw about ISRO entrance exam,and how will i prepare for ISRO exam?what should i prepare to WRITE that exam.

7th February 2011, 08:57 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?

hello dear

you can apply in ISRO exam after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best.....
7th February 2011, 10:03 PM
bharani deepak

Default Re: How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?

dear friend,
if you are interested in working at ISRO, then you need to be writing the ISRO exam basically. for this, you need to be technically strong in all the basic concepts related to your department. also, you needed to be regularly updated with the current affairs.
do check up the leading newspapers and the news channels to get information regarding the exam dates, its application procedure and schedule.
you can write this exam, even as you are in your final year.
another option is to attend the civil service exams or IES exams and get high marks. refer the UPSC website for more information regarding this.
All the best buddy. take care. god bless you.
16th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

if we join in isro with b.tech . their is any chance to do m.tech and phd means furture education
20th February 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any book to prepare forISRO examination in B.tech ECE?
Pls. give me the names of the books and author's name.
21st February 2011, 04:09 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 3rd year electronics engineering student.i want to kw about ISRO entrance exam,and how will i prepare for ISRO exam?what should i prepare to WRITE that exam.
As you are from electronics branch you have good chance in it as number of seats are high for EC stream.
You must maintain your average of BTech above 70% to remain eligible for exam and you can appear in it in final year.
Prepare your core subjects like electronics, control system, network analysis, power system these are there favourite subjects so most of the questions are from these subjects and study these subjects in depth because that will help you in both written exam and interview.
Start preparing with one by one subjects, dont start 3-4 subjects at one time because that will create confusion.
21st February 2011, 08:30 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate

selection is also based on the rules and regulation of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

You have to visit the web-site http://www.isro.gov.in to register for applications on-line.

The application form must be sent to the following address.
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters,
Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road,
Bangalore -560 231

Candidates short-listed based on the performance in the written test will be called for interview,then final

selection will depend on the merit list.

Best of Luck.....
3rd March 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

say me some core companies list for ece...vil they need only experienced guys??f so how much and n which feild??
8th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IES Exam
14th April 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

hai my boyfriend is undergoing m.e avionics wat are the scopes can u tell for me plz
10th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISRO exam?How can get this job?
13th September 2011, 03:47 PM
rajakumardee

any reference book name for isro electronics
26th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i am BE 1st year student of osmania university i am determined to get in to ISRO and wish to start my preparation from now only so i request the concerned authorities to help me out in this regard .Please provide me information about the syllabus and reference books
2nd October 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

how do prepare isro written exam,... tell any book name for that one
13th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

am doing my b.tech Ece
I aimed to do my service at Isro
so i need a details regarding
how to join Isro job
25th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing my 2nd yr Mtech in the stream of Information Technology.I want to know about job opportunities in ISRO with respect to my stream and what kind of preparation is needed to get into ISRO...Hoping for your reply...
3rd February 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

which work we can do in isro as electronics eng
24th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 63% in 12standed.i am in 2nd year(b.tech) electrical can i apply to write ISRO exam........ Hopping for Your reply......or mail to [email protected] thank u sir
25th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

how we can select in isro
25th March 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir can u please recommend a book for preparation of isro exam for cse branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?