18th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Details for CS course? I have done MBA from Institute of Management Technology Dubai

Sir,
I have done my MBA, from Institute Of Management Technology, Dubai, (UAE),
before that I have done B.com.
sir,
I wanted to know which CS course I am, eligible for?
also do i get exept in some of the papers.?

Related Questions:
21st June 2012, 10:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for CS course? I have done MBA from Institute of Management Technology Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my MBA, from Institute Of Management Technology, Dubai, (UAE),
before that I have done B.com.
sir,
I wanted to know which CS course I am, eligible for?
also do i get exept in some of the papers.?
Candidates who posses a bachelors degree or any other equivalent or higher qualification are exempted from the first stage of the Company Secretary Course, which is known as the Foundation Program. So, as per your qualification, you too will get complete exemption from the Foundation Program of Company Secretary course and will be considered eligible to enroll directly for the next stage called the Executive Program. The Executive Program is followed by the following stages:
  • Management Training for a period of 15 months
  • Professional Program (Final Stage)
In order to register yourself for the Company Secretary course, you should contact any of the Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and for further information, refer to its official website.

www.icsi.edu

In order to check out important details of the Company Secretary Course, Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?