18th June 2012, 05:44 PM
haripriya18

How to study for MBBS after completing inter MPC with 60% aggregate marks?

i have completed inter mpc with 60% aggregate marks,i would like to study mbbs is there any chance of studying mbbs

15th August 2012, 09:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for MBBS after completing inter MPC with 60% aggregate marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haripriya18 View Post
i have completed inter mpc with 60% aggregate marks,i would like to study mbbs is there any chance of studying mbbs

If you are seeking to pursue MBBS program from any of the recognized Medical Institution or University, you must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with English. Admission to the MBBS program is through Pre Medical Test conducted on various levels including National and State level as well as by Individual Institutes and Universities. The duration of the program is 4 and a 1/2 years and is followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship.

Hence, one must have studied Biology along with Physics and Chemistry with minimum aggregate marks, in order to be eligible for admission in to the MBBS program.
27th August 2013, 04:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for MBBS after completing inter MPC with 60% aggregate marks?

Pass in HSC is the basic qualification for joining MBBS degree. But the qualification must be obtained with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. Admission to the course is done through the entrance test,NEET. HSC pass must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Age of the aspirant must be between 17 and 25 years.
30th November 2013, 09:02 AM
sowji90smarti

Quote:
Originally Posted by haripriya18 View Post
sir i have completed intermediate with mpc group so any chance to do mbbs please give some suggestions sir
25th October 2014, 06:34 PM
Moushmi Reeta

i have completed inter mpc with 60% aggregate marks,i would like to study mbbs is there any chance of studying mbbs[/QUOTE].please
27th July 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MPC with 80% but I want to do bpt can I eligible plz give me suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?