18th June 2012, 08:45 PM
m.asifuddin

How many marks are needed in intermediate to get a seat in MBBS?

how many marks are need in intermidiate to get seat in MBBS

21st June 2012, 08:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are needed in intermediate to get a seat in MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.asifuddin View Post
how many marks are need in intermidiate to get seat in MBBS
Getting a seat in a Medical College for pursuing MBBS Program depends upon the following:
  • Marks obtained in the higher secondary examination.
  • Marks obtained in the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by any of the following:
Central Board of Secondary Education (All India Pre- Medical Test)
Directorate of Medical Education of respective states (Common Entrance Test)
Universities offering MBBS Program

So, first of all you will have to qualify higher secondary examination with the following combination of subjects:
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • English

In order to be considered eligible for any of the entrance examination conducted by aforementioned regulatory bodies, you must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Biology, Chemistry and Physics and must have obtained 50% marks in English as well.

To qualify the medical entrance examination, one must score a minimum of 50% marks. Since this is the minimum qualifying marks, admission into a medical college will depend upon the performance in the entrance examination. Candidates who have just obtained 50% marks in the medical entrance examination will be considered qualified but will have least chance of getting admission in medical colleges as the candidates among the highest scorers are only considered for admission and are given the seats.
24th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are needed in intermediate to get a seat in MBBS?

good afternoon i got 80.7%in intermediate then how many marks i have to get in entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?