18th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter

I completed my diploma in mech engg and iti in fitter also. I want to study BE, Any chances are there to lateral entry to 3rd year BE? Plz ans me,

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  2. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  3. How can I join diploma in lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter?
  4. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI fitter
  5. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI Fitter?
  6. How to take admission in diploma mechanical after completing lateral entry?
  7. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  11. Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?
  12. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  13. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  15. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  16. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
  17. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
23rd August 2012, 09:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter

With Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you certainly stand a very good chance of getting admission in BE. However, you will have to sit for entrance examination. You can apply for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry. The major advantage of applying through lateral entry is that the course tenure becomes of 3 years instead of 4 years (B.Tech-Normal).

However, you have to have mathematics as a subject in class 12. In Manav Rachna International University you also stand a chance of getting scholarship in which you get 25% waiver in Tuition fees. Similarly you will also be able to avail the scholarship in Lovely Professional University as well.

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43, Delhi, Surajkund Road, Faridabad,
Tel: 7407557576/9735099233
www,mriu.ac.in

Lovely Professional University:
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T Road, Phagwara, Punjab India
Tel: +91-1824-404404
www.lpu.in
It is difficult to get admission directly in third year. However if your diploma was of two years tenure, then there are certain colleges/universities where you can apply for admission.
e.g Uttar Pradesh Technical University:
23rd February 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter

can only fitters can take the mechanical after ITI? or, mechanic motor vehicle student can also take it.
24th April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i complete diploma in mechanical engineering how to join lateral admission for B.E or B-tech
2nd November 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.tech in the stream of mechanical engineering now I want to study bsc agriculture is there a chances to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?