18th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?

I am a graduate with51% in ba programming. i am willing to go for government job now. so i want to know how to prepare for the government competetive exams. n also want to know for which jobs am i eligible for??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. How to go for government job after graduating with 51% in B.A programming?
  3. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  4. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  12. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  13. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  14. Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?
  15. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  16. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  17. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year? -- [New]
  18. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
14th June 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?

I want get computer course and i dont know which course will do best for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?