19th June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?

i am complate my b.com secience 1997 so noe i want to do m.com plz tail me the process.

17th August 2012, 06:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Com course after completion of B.Com course in the year of 1997?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am complate my b.com secience 1997 so noe i want to do m.com plz tail me the process.

Since, you have completed you Graduation fifteen years back, you may look to pursue Masters Degree program through Distance mode. There are various Universities which offers Master of Commerce [M.Cm] program through Distance mode. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed at a maximum period of time [Four - Five Years] as allotted by the University of concern. Candidate who have completed their Bachelors Degree program are eligible to pursue M.Com through Distance mode.

Following are the list of Institutions which offers M.Com program through Distance mode and to get detail information one can download the prospectus from their official websites:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Sikkim Manipal University

Indian Management School & Research Centre

Bangalore University

School of Open Learning Delhi University

For detail information refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?