19th June 2012, 11:47 AM
Dhruvil Soni

Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996?

i passed aieee exam.
my question is in which collages in gujarat give admission in based on aieee renk? my all india aieee renk is 3,40,996.

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  2. Admission to colleges in Chattisgarh for BE on the basis of AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply?
  3. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  4. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  5. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  6. What are the options for B.Arch on AIEEE rank basis?
  7. Can I get admission in MIT college Pune on the basis of AIEEE? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in Thapar University on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  9. Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?
  10. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  11. Syllabus and previous years CET paper? I am a final year diploma in CS branch
  12. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  13. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  14. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  16. List of colleges giving admission on AIEEE basis?
  17. Is EAMCET marks required to get a seat in Aeronautical College?
  18. Where can I get admission in the basis of AIEEE in Gujarat?
23rd August 2012, 08:46 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996?

Hi dear

With this much AIR, i am sorry to say but there are no chances for you to get any college under AIEEE.

You may be offered 1-2 colleges that too in south or north east which would be worst in all aspects like infrastructure , study, placement etc.

A better thing to do is either try in other entrances or drop one year and then try again.

All the best

Regards
Sammy
23rd August 2012, 09:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996?

All the engineering colleges in Gujarat accepts AIEEE qualifier for admission. Not only in Gujarat but all the institutions/colleges/universities across India recognizes AIEEE entrance certificates for admission. You are eligible to apply for admission in any engineering colleges of your choice if your class 12 marks/percentage makes you eligible.

You must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering branch. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.
There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?